• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Slim's "Who do you hate?" Contest

I second smokyballs. That dude straight up doesn't fight fair. What do you get for the guy that has everything? An unsmokable Cohiba XV! I remember trying these in the gift set that came with the Xikar cutter. I thought they were seconds, they smoked so hard!

I nominate Greg "Kingantz" Though I love him greatly, I REALLY want to see him review these things!!

Imagine the great pics!!! :sign:

I really hate jfields. That's about the most selfish, self-centered prick I know...plus he's an ugly fugger. John should get this for helping out one of our friends in a time of need. He finished running a pass, set up some auctions, and dedicated a lot of time to helping Jeff Lada out with these things so the man could deal with things life sent at him. To me, there's not a better person here.

BTW, Golfanatic, I reported your post so I expect you to be hearing form Rod shortly.

:laugh:

I really hate jfields. That's about the most selfish, self-centered prick I know...plus he's an ugly fugger. John should get this for helping out one of our friends in a time of need. He finished running a pass, set up some auctions, and dedicated a lot of time to helping Jeff Lada out with these things so the man could deal with things life sent at him. To me, there's not a better person here.

Well said, Jonesy. JFields does deserve a nod for the work undertaken. :thumbs:

Well said, Jonesy. JFields does deserve a nod for the work undertaken. :thumbs:

Let us not forget his keen sense of sight when it comes to the color of certain "vintage" cigar bands

I want to update my nomination. I also hate JFields because he is a closet Browns fan, he enjoys dressing in drag, and he's the one who really set fire to Keystone_Raider's pants. But most of all I hate him because he makes fun of my GPS.

BTW, Golfanatic, I reported your post so I expect you to be hearing form Rod shortly.

:laugh:

x100

John Fields = SUX it! Give him those cigars plus some chitty Opus and shut him up. I totally hate that guy. :whistling:

Edit: I hate him even more then NASTY (Los) and that is a lot.