• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Smoke Las Vegas

Easto

The wife and I have a anniversary coming up right around the time of the Las Vegas Big Smoke. We'd like to go but I'm just having a hard time trying to convince myself to pay $240 for a 3 hour party ($480 for 2 people, ouch).

I hoping someone can help me sway in the direction of buying a couple of tickets. I understand that you get about 20 premium cigars to take home but it still seems like a pretty big chunk of change for a 3 hour party.

I also attended one in 2009, it was a unique experience that I can cross off my bucket list. I bought some nice Cigar Aficionado apparel that I normally wouldn't have access to, a shirt and visor I still wear today. Can your wife handle all that cigar smoke for 3 hours?

Can your wife handle all that cigar smoke for 3 hours?

She enjoys a good cigar now and then.

With that said... at the risk of sounding cheap, I really need a good reason and I really can't think of one. Like RASCClicious said, I can probably think of 10 other ways to spend the $480.

I thought/think paying $100 a ticket for the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival was too much. $250 is insane, it's just because it's in Las Vegas. It's indoors from what I remember seeing too. You might as well close the windows in the house, turn on talk radio really loud, turn all the lights on, and start up the wood stove and fill the house with smoke. Spend that $500 on something of value.

One time thing, if its always something you always wanted to do, go for it.

I will suggest you to go for cuban cigars for your party. I have used it its very good.

Sorry you didn't male it. By the way, It was more like 40 sticks bro. It is a zoo, and the only reason I went was that I had to work the La Palina booth.