• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bilder's Fly the Friendly Skies Pass

bilder

Hey everyone!

Been very very busy this summer and have finally gotten settled down and ready to launch a pass.

This pass will be a 10 man pass and is open to any CP member in good standing with more than 90 days or 100 posts to their name. The pass will start off with some sticks of various makers and values, nothing real fancy, but that is kinda my style.

The Rules:
1. When you receive the pass, please do an inventory and make sure everything is there and numbered correctly!
2. Please inspect the box and packaging materials for proper cigar packing and RH%. Either post your concern or contact me directly via PM.
3. Do not remove the cigars from their baggies unless they are part of your approved P/T's.
4. Please post your proposed P&T's in the forum for approval. If anyone has an issue with someone else's plays, please be polite about it and post your concerns in the forum.
5. Put & Takes's (P/T's) should be: A) value for value, B) ISOM for ISOM.
7. Please notify next person in line via a post in this thread prior to shipping to confirm they are ready to recieve the pass.
8. Ship the package via USPS PRIORITY and post the Delivery Confirmation Number (DC#) in the forum. For you newer CP members, use online shipping from USPS.Com - you get free DC#'s!

As an added bonus to this pass, I have included some Airline logo items and a couple of cigar items. Feel free to take one when the pass gets to you. No need to trade for these items unless you want to. They are a gift for your being a part of the pass.

And here are the starters:

Pass List

1. CAO CX2 Robusto 5 x 52(T: CC86)
2. Indian Tabac Candela Toro 6 x 50(T: Diesel Grinch)
3. Romeo y Julieta Cedros Deluxe No.2 5.5 x 44
4. Fire Double Corona 7 x 49 (T:Mr Wolf)
5. Indian Tabac Cuban Corojo Robusto 5 x 52
6. Gispert Churchill 7 x 54
7. Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Generosos toro 6 x 50(T: Mr. Wolf)
8. CI Legends Green Label 5.7 x 54(T: Vengo97)
9. CI Legends Yellow Label 5.7 x 54(T: Vengo97)
10. Joya De Nicaragua 1970 Antano Consul 4.5 x 52(T: Smoke75)
11. Mantequilla Maduro Corona 5.5 x 46
12. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill 7 x 50(T: CC86)
13. Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfecto 52 x 6(T: Mr. Wolf)
14. CAO Criollo Robusto 50x5(T: Diesel Grinch)
15. Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos Corona Gorda 5 5/8 x 46(T: Jfk742)
16. Padron 1964 Anniversary Corona 42 x 6(T: Jeff1101)
17. Sancho Panza Delamonte Seleccion ISOM 42 x 5.5(T: Jeff1101)
18. Cohiba Petit Corona ISOM 42 x 5(T: Jfk742)
19. Jose L Piedra ISOM Corona 6 x 42(T: CC86)
20. Rocky Patel The Edge Perfecto 6 x 60(T: Jfk742)
21. Carlos Torano Casa Torano Toro 6.1 x 50(T: Mephiston)
22. Carlos Torano Virtuoso Encore Robusto 4.7 x 52(T:Diesel Grinch)
23. Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Edition 6 x 46
24. Cusano 18 Robusto 5 x 50
25. Cusano Corojo 97 Torpedo 6 x 52
#26 Tatuaje Havana IV Aristas (P: Jfk742 T: Jeff1101)
#27 Bolivar Corona Extra '98 NNSU-VC-3 (P: Jfk742 T: antaean)
#28 Work of Art Maduro (P: Jfk742 T: Diesel Grinch)
#29 Fuente Fuente Opus XxX Power Ranger (P: Jeff1101 T: Vengo97)
#30 Bolivar Petit Corona Isom (P: Jeff1101)(T: CC86)
#31 Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5 (P: Jeff1101 T: antaean)
#32 Padron 6000 (5.5x52) (P:Mr. Wolf T:Smoke76)
#33 El Centurion Guerreros (5x50) (P: Mr. Wolf)
#34 Padilla Miami 8&11 torpedo (6.25x52) (P: Mr. Wolf T: Mephiston )
#35 Cusano 18 Toro 6.5x46 (P: Smoke76 )
#36 Graycliff G2 Torpedo (6.0" x 52) (P: Smoke76 T: Mephiston)
#37 Camacho 1962 Corona (P: Diesel Grinch)
#38 Joya De Nicaragua 1970 Antano Gran Reserva Gran Consul (P: Diesel Grinch)
#39 Rocky Patel Cuban Blend Toro (P: Diesel Grinch)
#40 Opus X #4 (P: Diesel Grinch)(T: CC86)
#41. Añejo 77 (P:CC86 T: antaean)
#42. Saint Luis Rey PC from a CAB (P:CC86)
#43. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Corona Gorda (P:CC86)
#44. Ramon Allones Petit Corona, DEC '00 (P:CC86 T: antaean)
#45. Padron 1926 #35 maduro (P:CC86)
#46. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, SEP '05 (P:CC86 T: antaean)
#47. Partagás Lusitania (Jun '06) 7 5/8"x 49 (P: Antaean)
#48. Padrón 1964 Anniv. Series Superiore Maduro (Aug '06) 6 1/2"x 42 (P:Antaean T: Mephiston)
#49. Fuente Fuente Opus X Belicoso xXx (Power Ranger) 4 5/8"x 49 (P: Antaean)
#50. H. Upmann Corona Major (Jul '03) 5 1/4"x 42 (P: Antaean)
#51. Juan López Petit Corona (Jun '05) 5 1/8"x 42 (P: Antaean)
#52. Montecristo (DR) Vintage '93 (1996) Club Cabinet 40 - 6 3/4"x 42 (P: Antaean)
#53 Trinidad corona (P: Mephiston)
#54 Cao palms resort 04 superbowl coffin (odyssey) (P: Mephiston)
#55 Perdomo edicion de silvio #2 torpedo (P: Mephiston)
#56 Ashton crystal belicoso (P: Mephiston)
#57 P: Diamond Crown Maximus Torpedo (Vengo97)
#58 P: Punch Gran Puro (P: Vengo97)
#59 P: Punch Rare Corojo (P:Vengo97)

Here is a list of the freebies:

CAO Seed to Soul DVD
CAO Moontrance Hat
3 Alaska Airlines "No Cap" Hats
3 Alaska Airlines Playing Cards
6 Alaska Airlines Bookmarks
2 Alaska Airlines 737 Models

And the players are:

1. Jfk742
2. Jeff1101
3. Mr. Wolf
4. Smoke76

5. Diesel Grinch
6. CC86
7. Antaean
8. Mephiston
9. Vengo97
10. Rbrock
11. Bilder

Starts in Reno, heads south, then up the east coast, back into the midwest and then home to the far north.

Have fun and enjoy!

Hmmm,

To play or not to play. I already have two Moontrance hats. Do I want another? ???

Naaaaaaaah!

Nice pass, Michael. Best wishes to all the passers. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Haven't seen you around much Mike. I suppose winter and 20 odd hours of darkness will bring you back more often. Have a great pass.

My schedule has been pretty crazy the last couple months so I have no been online as much as I used to. Hoping that things have finally settled down so I can get in some playtime. :)

I'd like to join in if you'll have me. Good luck with the pass.

-John

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the pass is covered by CPI as I am a member.

perfect pass for newer members! Mike is a bit of a muck raker, but isn't too bad of a guy! :sign:

If you're so new that you don't meet the minimum, I bet he'll let you in if you ask nice.

Hey, I'll jump in if you need to fill it up BUT if you've already got plenty of people then I'd rather let others have a chance who want to get in on this.

perfect pass for newer members! Mike is a bit of a muck raker, but isn't too bad of a guy! :sign:

If you're so new that you don't meet the minimum, I bet he'll let you in if you ask nice.

If this is true, I'd love to give it a try. I've already done a newbie trade, (with SamClemmons for Ref), and some poker stuff, if you want to see that I'm legit. I would like to join a pass that isn't all newbies to get a feel for what they're like, and learn something. My post count isn't very high because I seem to find out everything I need to know just by reading other posts, so I don't post to much.

If you want me to be around longer before being in a pass I am totally cool with it, but I would appreciate the opportunity to try if you'll have me. If you want any more info from me feel free to reply to this post, or PM me.

Thanks for the consideration,

Tom

If this is true, I'd love to give it a try. I've already done a newbie trade, (with SamClemmons for Ref), and some poker stuff, if you want to see that I'm legit. I would like to join a pass that isn't all newbies to get a feel for what they're like, and learn something. My post count isn't very high because I seem to find out everything I need to know just by reading other posts, so I don't post to much.

If you want me to be around longer before being in a pass I am totally cool with it, but I would appreciate the opportunity to try if you'll have me. If you want any more info from me feel free to reply to this post, or PM me.

Thanks for the consideration,

Tom

Sure we will be glad to have you.

Three more slots to go. Hope to get this one out the door on Friday.