• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bilder's Fly the Friendly Skies Pass

Wow that got there fast. :thumbs:

P/T's look fine to me.

Updating the main post.

Takes: Puts:
#15 Tatuaje Havana IV Hermosos #26 Tatuaje Havana IV Aristas

#18 Cohiba Petit Corona #27 Bolivar Corona Extra '98 NNSU-VC-3

#20 Rockey Patel The Edge Perfecto #28 Work of Art Maduro

Let me know how these sound. Thanks for letting me play!

John

Interesting...!!!

Cheers,
antaean

INCOMING!! So the package is off to Jeff as of noon today, DC# 03062400000258166405

My printer wasn't working so I had to go down to the post office to send this thing off. Don't make the same mistake as me and take it into the post office, lets just say the price is rape.

On a lighter note though along with my puts and takes I grabbed a pack of playing cards, thanks again!

John

Takes: Puts:
#15 Tatuaje Havana IV Hermosos #26 Tatuaje Havana IV Aristas

#18 Cohiba Petit Corona #27 Bolivar Corona Extra '98 NNSU-VC-3

#20 Rockey Patel The Edge Perfecto #28 Work of Art Maduro

Let me know how these sound. Thanks for letting me play!

John

Interesting...!!!

Cheers,
antaean

Whats interesting?

My fave brand!!!

INCOMING!! So the package is off to Jeff as of noon today, DC# 03062400000258166405

My printer wasn't working so I had to go down to the post office to send this thing off. Don't make the same mistake as me and take it into the post office, lets just say the price is rape.

On a lighter note though along with my puts and takes I grabbed a pack of playing cards, thanks again!

John

Nice puts man. I hope to do nearly as well as you :thumbs:

Cheers,
antaean

Sorry I didn't mean to cause you any mental duress :)

John

Package arrived today your right you did get screwed on the shipping. I will get my puts/takes off to Mike and hopefully get this out tommorow.

Proposed puts/takes

Take # 16 Padron Aniversary Corona
Put # 29 Fuente Fuente Opus X

Take # 17 Sancho Panza Isom
Put #30 Bolivar Petit Corona Isom

Take # 26 Tatuaje Havana Aristas
Put #31 Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5

Let me know if these look ok.

Looks fine to me.

Will update the front page if everyone is ok with the puts/takes.

I hope you fuggers leave me one of the 737 models. That'll look COOL on my desk at "The Aircraft" :thumbs: even though Boeing put those stupid GE engines on those. :angry:

That's okay though, for the new Airbus 380, GE and Pratt took the "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" approach and joined forces on a new engine, the GP7000 which is made by both companies, the "G" signifying General Electric and the "P" meaning Pratt & Whitney.

"Keep 'em flying" :thumbs:

Nothing wrong with GE engines. :cool: Airbus just wanted to take the safe route like they did with HoneyWell and make sure they had back up, upon back up for there gigantic tin can. But as it stands honeywell may very well be done with breaks, yup there too stuck in the less workers more bosses phase now. It seems they have no one with any brains leading them so now there going to pay.

Ok, to keep this puppy moving along, here are my proposed puts/takes:

T: #4 Fire Double Corona 7 x 49

P: #32 Padron 6000 (5.5x52)

T: #7 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Generosos toro 6 x 50

P: #33 El Centurion Guerreros (5x50)

T: #13 Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfecto 52 x 6

P: #34 Padilla Miami 8&11 torpedo (6.25x52)

What say ye?