• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill's Back Contest Winners

I just don't know what to say about a contest where a fake dick wins over real boobies. :eek:

Just kidding. Great contest and congrats to the winners!

~Boar
Yea, what's wrong with you guys!! Lol

I'm surprised I won with my nonsense, but of course I won't complain :) Thank you to everyone and thanks Bill for the contest, I'm excited for the new additions!

No, you actually didn't. :rolleyes:

I know it defies comprehension and staggers the imagination, but those are real. Totally unaugmented. It's literally her claim to fame.

~Boar
I'm a little skeptical since I've seen a few untouched up pics of her surgery scars. Her real name is Ina Schnitzer and you can also see pics of her before she was famous and her chest (while still big) was noticeably smaller. I'd deny implants too if that's what I was famous for. However, it is the internet so we can't really verify anything, but I'm just not sure either way. As long as you're enjoying them, that's what matters lol

I'm a little skeptical since I've seen a few untouched up pics of her surgery scars. Her real name is Ina Schnitzer and you can also see pics of her before she was famous and her chest (while still big) was noticeably smaller. I'd deny implants too if that's what I was famous for. However, it is the internet so we can't really verify anything, but I'm just not sure either way. As long as you're enjoying them, that's what matters lol
The truth is, she's always had big ones, but she also augmented them! And BTW, Jordan Carver no longer exists! Her words, not mine! Bri is right, her name is Ina and she is now reinventing herself as "Ina". She has also had a breast reduction, took the 1000cc implants down to 550cc :rolleyes:

Her YouTube site is here where you can see her video blogs all about her new life: https://www.youtube.com/user/JCMwebTV

Edit typo

Last edited:
According to a recent survey, and you can look it up, most men don't give a damn who made your tits.

Doc
I'm not knocking her for getting them done, lots of women do. If you enjoy them, that's all that matters!