• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday Smoke - Forbidden LBMF

dulaney22

Banned
In debating my birthday smoke yesterday, I finally decided to light up the Forbidden LBMF I got in Vegas a couple weeks ago. It was an outstanding cigar. I don't know much about the technical aspects of the black label Forbiddens, but it was quite mild compared to the other Opus X cigars I have smoked. Anyway, I just got the MobileStogie application for my iPhone and rather than do an elaborate review, I thought I would list my notes from it, in order:

- sweet spices to start
- taste buds dancing right off the bat
- cedar and leather
- smooth sweetness
- bluish white smoke
- delicious aroma
- pretty mild
- spiciness picks back up in middle
- intoxicating aroma
- earthy
- polished leather look to wrapper

Here are the pics:

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

Looks good to me. I have a BBMF coming in that I had a special occasion for, but since I got laid off yesterday, I will have to find a different event. Happy birthday BTW

Looks very tasty :thumbs: I can't wait to try one.
Thanks for the review!

Nice looking smoke!! If you do not mind me asking how much did they get you for the ashtray? I forgot to look at the prices.

Very nice, for my Bday smoke tonight I will be lighting up an AF13.. Reviews to follow and Happy Birthday (to all of us April 3rd'ers :) )

Nice looking smoke!! If you do not mind me asking how much did they get you for the ashtray? I forgot to look at the prices.

$40.

Now I wish I had gotten the bigger one though.

Very nice, for my Bday smoke tonight I will be lighting up an AF13.. Reviews to follow and Happy Birthday (to all of us April 3rd'ers :) )

Thought about lighting mine up, but it's gonna stay down until my anniversary.