• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Black Pearl

bombtek

To those that have smoked them, how do you guys feel about the La Perla Habana’s Black Pearl cigars?

I had one a long time ago when I was a Cigar of the Month member at Cigar.com, but don't really remember that much about them (other than I liked it).

The price definitely seems right, that is if the cigar is worth it.

I know that taste is subjective, but opinions often dictate the smoker's taste. (If you hear about how bad, or good a cigar is, then you may become biased one way or another towards it without ever trying it. It's like .....subliminal suggestion I guess....without really being subliminal LOL.)

Anyways, opinions on the Black Pearls?? anyone....anyone.....Bueller...Bueller.....

I dont mind them in the morning or when I have a sensitive pallette thingy going on.

It reminds me of cuesta reys,royal jamaca,maria guerra,and the likes.
Sometimes its just tobacco flavors and nothing else but when I am in the mood and can taste the flavors I love em'
Strictly a morning smoke though for me.

I have one here,I may try it now.

I have one that I've been staring at in my tupadore...also, some more coming in today. I will be trying one VERY soon.

Depends on which ones you're talking about. I didn't like the Cobre at all. It had a bitter taste to it that I didn't like. Now the Original Black Pearl, the one with the oscuro wrapper, I liked a lot. The Original is a little pricier (about twice as much as the Cobre) and I haven't seen any good deals on them, but they have a very unique taste that I enjoyed.

I really enjoy the BP Rojo. Solidly made, well priced and just tasty, tasty, tasty. Full tobacco flavor that's in your face but not harsh.

Wilkey

I really enjoy the BP Rojo. Solidly made, well priced and just tasty, tasty, tasty. Full tobacco flavor that's in your face but not harsh.

Wilkey

Thats the one I just finished smokeing due to this thread and probably the only one I enjoy a little,still though,a morning - early afternoon smoke for me.