• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Thanks Greg for the update, I was just thinking about this today and since I'm in the airport on the way to home as I type, I'd love to go home and find my BCR cigar and give her a go. Will post review soon!

You did yours on 10/9...unless I missed where you received a second one? :laugh:

Hey Bluue your package is going out in the morning.

DC# 03102640000161143424

Received today and everything looks great!

Nice juicy looking mystery cigar! I'm excited to try and guess.

P2260062.jpg

P2260064.jpg

Now.... WHO WANTS SOME??

Holy crap! I thought it was a shooting target. I was going to congratulate you on some good shooting. :sign:

I'd call that an Arturo Fuente Chateau Sungrown...

Maybe not, but it looks good!

I'd call that an Arturo Fuente Chateau Sungrown...

Maybe not, but it looks good!

Shhhhh! Don't give me any hints! I must smoke it with a clear mind! :D

And so that we don't get confused.... WHO WANTS SOME??

Gents, you are slacking. I've read every post in this thread and thoroughly enjoyed it. Somebody respond to keep this going so I can have some more entertainment. Please.

That and there are a few reviews that still need to be done. Keep this rolling in the right directions gents.

Got some reviews missing fellas! Tough being winter and all, but let's try and keep with the timeline best we can. If the review has been done and I missed it, my apologies!

02-19-2011PIFThreadInfo.jpg

Hey Greg,
Unless I am reading this wrong...but I did my review on 10/9. It was a complete shocker to me and I remember it well :)

I'll take it, been a while since I've done this one and it's finally getting warm enough to smoke around here again. PM incoming.

Alright, brother! I'll have something together ASAP and get you the DC when it goes out!

Edit-
And out it goes! DC# 9405 5036 9930 0039 9157 01

Got the package today...thanks for the excellent selection! That mystery cigar looks dark and tasty. Gonna let it rest a few weeks and hopefully this head cold is gone by then.

med_gallery_4977_563_127729.jpg

So who wants some now?

I'll take it if I am not too new to participate. This looks fun.

I don't mind sending to you as long as you realize the rules involved.

PM me your address and I'll get it out first thing next week.