• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

They are here!!!!!!! :D

IMG_0895.jpg

What a great selection! A Tatuaje Red Turbo, an Illusone 68, a Ramon Allones, a Cabaiguan, and a beautiful, dark brown, great smelling Blind Review Cigar. Man that thing is HUGE, 7-1/4x54. I can't wait to smoke it.

Thanks Stu for the grear cigars :thumbs:

Who wants some?

Who wants some? Anyone? Anyone?

Who wants some? ???

They are here!!!!!!! :D

IMG_0895.jpg

What a great selection! A Tatuaje Red Turbo, an Illusone 68, a Ramon Allones, a Cabaiguan, and a beautiful, dark brown, great smelling Blind Review Cigar. Man that thing is HUGE, 7-1/4x54. I can't wait to smoke it.

Thanks Stu for the grear cigars :thumbs:

Who wants some?

Who wants some? Anyone? Anyone?

Who wants some? ???

Who DOES want some?

Who wants some??

gallery_9513_1353_497996.jpg

Well...I am speechless. CulturedHick sent a fantastic 5er of some truly great cigars. Thank you brother.

From left to right: La Aroma de Cuba Belicoso (New Blend), Padron Family Reserve No. 45 (Maduro), Blind Review Cigar, Bolivar Coronas Extra, Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 46

I'm looking forward to tackling and posting the Blind Review

Now who wants some?

gallery_9513_1353_497996.jpg

Well...I am speechless. CulturedHick sent a fantastic 5er of some truly great cigars. Thank you brother.

From left to right: La Aroma de Cuba Belicoso (New Blend), Padron Family Reserve No. 45 (Maduro), Blind Review Cigar, Bolivar Coronas Extra, Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 46

I'm looking forward to tackling and posting the Blind Review

Now who wants some?

Ill take it, Addy in profile... Thanks!

Niko...

Great! Thanks for playing. I'm on the road, but will get a package out to you on Wednesday before the holiday kicks into gear.

~dave

Sounds good, can't wait to see the goodies. Thanks.

I received the cigars yesterday, excellent selection I cant wait to put fire to them! So Whos next? WHO WANTS SOME?!?

smokes.jpg

I received the cigars yesterday, excellent selection I cant wait to put fire to them! So Whos next? WHO WANTS SOME?!?

Looks like we need someone to step up and take what's coming to them.

ok then....Been a long time since I've done this.

I'll take some Niko!