• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

I got this yesterday.  Thanks for the great selection.

I'll post a picture up later, but I want to keep this moving.

WHO WANTS SOME?

med_gallery_12094_1464_1985037.jpg

Alan, in hindsight I probably should have sent you something smaller for the blind review, but I'm really curious to see what you think of it.  I'm hoping you have some place comfortable to smoke a lancero this time of year.

engspot said:
I got this yesterday.  Thanks for the great selection.

I'll post a picture up later, but I want to keep this moving.

WHO WANTS SOME?
I know you just sent me something Alan, but, I'll take it! I have the perfect cigar for someone to do a blind review on!

Barry, no problem...it's a good looking stick.  It's either 50 or 20 degrees outside, so hopefully we start getting more 50+ degree days now.

Sounds good Brian.  I'll get it out by Monday.

Really sorry for the delay.  I've had some issues come up the last few days, but I think everything is cleared up now.

This will go out today and I'll post tracking # once I have it.

engspot said:
This should land on Friday

9505 5000 0362 4092 0001 72
Since Alan has this on it's way, who wants next?  Freebern maybe??  :laugh:

Somebody must want some original North Carolina Backwoods from me, so step on up!

What the hell, I'll throw my hat in the ring for this once more, it's always fun!

C

CMontoya79 said:
What the hell, I'll throw my hat in the ring for this once more, it's always fun!

C
Sounds good C, I'll get you something out in the mail tomorrow.....it may be a challenge though for you to figure out the mystery cigar because I picked out a good one!

Went out today C.

The challenge won't be as bad as I thought it was because the cigar was in pretty bad shape. It was a fake Cohiba. :laugh: 

Now it's something totally different.

Alan, I got your package today and I'll have a pic postd by the morning. Thanks Bro!

DSC00821.jpg

Here's what I got from Alan. I'll try to review the mystery cigar this weekend.

Arrived safe n sound Jonesy, I will likely get to it after it rests some. Looks like tasty selection! Thanks brother!

NOW... WHO WANTS SOME?