• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Jimmy!

Are you still waiting? If so, lay it on me. :p
emoshun said:
BUMP! Who wants froyo?

2yu3sw549yuyu2.gif

Steve! This is yours buddy, it will go out tomorrow AM. DC to follow.

Thank you for jumping in on this, and good to see you up around these parts again!

emoshun said:
 Steve! This is yours buddy, it will go out tomorrow AM. DC to follow.

Thank you for jumping in on this, and good to see you up around these parts again!
You can see me!?! :eek:

Not sure why this tracking isn't updating, it should show that it's left the Los Angeles sort facility by now.

emoshun said:
Not sure why this tracking isn't updating, it should show that it's left the Los Angeles sort facility by now.
I wouldn't worry, Jimmy. Bet it shows tomorrow. PO ain't what it used to be. ;)

The po has screwed it up! I happened to be smoking a cigar (sitting next to the mailbox!) between 2 & 3 when it was supposedly delivered. I'll have to go to the po tomorrow and report it. If I ever get them I'll post the pic.

So, in the interest of getting this thing going, who wants some?

emoshun said:
Methinks the Post Office has it in for Jimmy. :)

Kidding, of course.

"If your package says delivered it's delivered!" Haha!

posta.jpg

edit to add: Any luck finding out where it is?

Still no luck. The po may have the worst mismanagement I've experienced. Unlike most delivery service, they don't track packages beyond sorting
All not found in the truck at the end are marked delivered - somewhere ...

Miracle - someone returned the misdelivery and I now have the package.

Thanks for the nice selection, Jimmy!

Now, who wants some?

2yu3sw549yuyu2.gif

I love these bump gifs, Jimmy! :p

One more time with caps -

WHO WANTS SOME???

Steve will you have time this weekend to review, let us know.

WHO WANTS THIS!!!???

I was planning on tomorrow. I just looked at the subject and pronounced it recovered. :p

Who wants some?

Going to sound stupid here for a min. I've been away from the forum for a while now, sorry for that. Trying to get back into the swing of things here. If this is still going I will take NEXT hit. If that is ok?

Unrelated: Almost done building a new bigger Wineador. Pictures and write up to come, I have a few more things left to finalize. To whom it may concern. Would love to have some new randoms to toss into my mix.

extremeXconcepts said:

Unrelated: Almost done building a new bigger Wineador. Pictures and write up to come, I have a few more things left to finalize. To whom it may concern. Would love to have some new randoms to toss into my mix.

I know a new guy that is trying to unload 19 Gurkha Titan XO's.   ;)

Light this! said:

I know a new guy that is trying to unload 19 Gurkha Titan XO's.   ;)
Too late, I beat you to them...