• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Or you can be like froochie and bow out gracefully now!!! Either way!!!!

I was actually searching the CP web site for requested info, couldn't find it to save my life, and member H.Vachon was kind enough to post it.

I met Lee here @ CP; he was kind enough to volunteer a (IMO) difficult to locate stick (AF Anejo #77 Shark) and I sent a few sticks to Lee as a thank you. I guess that is the kind of thing that a cigar forum can foster; something positive.

Looks like Lee has been doing the cigar thing for many years, and it looks like he very recently spent a small fortune on three boxes of AF Sharks.
I've been doing the cigar thing since June, 2007. I smoked 188 cigars in 2020 & purchased a solid ten boxes last year.

I don't see myself, or Lee, as being in the ball park of, " It helps prevent new members with poor intentions from taking free sticks and walking out the door" as we both have some hefty purchases behind us both. I have never joined any forum, cigar forum included, with any intention of taking advantage of folks.

Not sure why you would voice your above invitation for me to go the way of Lee.
Lee can make his choices in life, just as I make my own choices.

Maybe your quip was an April fools thing, or maybe it was sincere? Either way.

So.... You should be fully trusted because you bought ten boxes of cigars? Perhaps my mortgage company can give me a 0% interest loan because I’ve previously purchased a house?

I was actually searching the CP web site for requested info, couldn't find it to save my life, and member H.Vachon was kind enough to post it.

I met Lee here @ CP; he was kind enough to volunteer a (IMO) difficult to locate stick (AF Anejo #77 Shark) and I sent a few sticks to Lee as a thank you. I guess that is the kind of thing that a cigar forum can foster; something positive.

Looks like Lee has been doing the cigar thing for many years, and it looks like he very recently spent a small fortune on three boxes of AF Sharks.
I've been doing the cigar thing since June, 2007. I smoked 188 cigars in 2020 & purchased a solid ten boxes last year.

I don't see myself, or Lee, as being in the ball park of, " It helps prevent new members with poor intentions from taking free sticks and walking out the door" as we both have some hefty purchases behind us both. I have never joined any forum, cigar forum included, with any intention of taking advantage of folks.

Not sure why you would voice your above invitation for me to go the way of Lee.
Lee can make his choices in life, just as I make my own choices.

Maybe your quip was an April fools thing, or maybe it was sincere? Either way.
My comment was meant for you to take it the way you wanted to take it... No one cares when they are dropping bombs in test fields, but when its close to the intended target that's a whole different story now isn't it...

So.... You should be fully trusted because you bought ten boxes of cigars? Perhaps my mortgage company can give me a 0% interest loan because I’ve previously purchased a house?

Well, actually no; no one should trust me.
Just like I told the police, I don't have a criminal record, yet, but I guess I could work on that. :)

Last edited:
My comment was meant for you to take it the way you wanted to take it... No one cares when they are dropping bombs in test fields, but when its close to the intended target that's a whole different story now isn't it...

I'm not sure I follow you; I'm new to cigar forums.
I'm typically on guitar forums & firearms forum.
We typically don't send bombs on guitar & firearms forums.

The first time I ever received a cigar from someone that isn't a retailer was from Lee.
Conversely, the first time ever mailed anyone cigars was when I bombed Lee.
Like I said; this is all new to me.
Lee is lucky I'm not Ted Kaczynski 🤣

Yes sir, send it to me.

Alright! I have something I am going to send to you, but it's not here yet. As soon as it arrives, I'll let you know and get your package in the mail. There's no pressure to get the cigar guess correct; it's a learning experience!

Package received, PM sent. Thanks Nick @kann , now I'm nervous. I'll attempt this in the next few days. Aiming for Monday. (Edit based on conversation with Nick. I'm going to let it rest for a few days in the humidor then dry box it before reviewing it)

I guess based on what I've read, you need to have been a member for 4 months to participate in this.

Read page 1, like I just did, again, and we'll go from there. In the just so you know category, I don't have a lot of CC's so don't expect any. Sorry, just stating the facts.

With that, "Who wants it?"

Last edited:
Where is this at?

Posted on May 6

Package received, PM sent. Thanks Nick @kann , now I'm nervous. I'll attempt this in the next few days. Aiming for Monday. (Edit based on conversation with Nick. I'm going to let it rest for a few days in the humidor then dry box it before reviewing it)

I guess based on what I've read, you need to have been a member for 4 months to participate in this.

Read page 1, like I just did, again, and we'll go from there. In the just so you know category, I don't have a lot of CC's so don't expect any. Sorry, just stating the facts.

With that, "Who wants it?"