• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Good job getting this going again, people! Someone jump on this ASAP for one of the more fun things we do here at Cigar Pass.

I would but I haven't been very active in the last few months and things are a bit too busy in the personal life for me to participate.

Come on CP newbs!

This arrived today I will let the cigar acclimate for a few days before lighting it up. By the way I had to google a few of the ones you sent. Always great to try something I haven’t event heard of 👍

This arrived today I will let the cigar acclimate for a few days before lighting it up. By the way I had to google a few of the ones you sent. Always great to try something I haven’t event heard of 👍
Everything I sent were ones I'd be happy to smoke. I hope you enjoy them all.

I think the cigar had enough rest. Time to light it up

box pressed toro sized. Dark wrapper. Foot smells musty / spicy Used a punch on the triple capped head. Overall looks like very nicely rolled stick. Not Cuban from all the looks and aromas

D02D82AE-507E-4A35-8F70-4837B7374DEC.jpeg
Initial flavors are cedar with some pepper. I am totally ruling out Cuba. And this is not Honduras either. Most likely not Dominican either betting 90% this is Nicaragua

Flavors remind me of the Sungrown Rosado wrappers. It’s starting to smoke bit weird so I am topping off the ash

Either it’s under bunched or it was draw tested and that made this weird whole in the middle

D5209DB9-65CC-46A1-A648-48449DE6A80E.jpeg

i think the flavors are a little toned down as I am smoking through this weird rolled portion but overall flavors a good. Baking spices, some white pepper and probably some dark chocolate. Everything is pushing me to say Padron except that weird construction

A little past the 1st third and I am finally past that hole in the middle. Now time to really concentrate on the flavors

F17428E1-3043-41FA-B658-1DE966EEC938.jpeg

Flavors are about the same. Some cinnamon mixed in. Strength is medium.

going into the final 3rd now. Flavors are consistent with what I got in the second 3rd
Overall quite enjoyable outside the construction issues

I would like to have another of these to see if this was a fluke due to the uniqueness of each hand made cigar

I would rate this 6/10 due to construction issue overwise would be a solid 8

final guess poorly constructed Padron thousand series

6918A754-7606-4FA2-BBA1-0798A4730FC8.jpeg

now the reveal.

0954838E-89BF-4A38-9DED-9DA7AEB278CE.jpeg
6B6218AC-F2A6-4A28-AE87-9C11FE14BDE2.jpeg

I think the cigar had enough rest. Time to light it up

box pressed toro sized. Dark wrapper. Foot smells musty / spicy Used a punch on the triple capped head. Overall looks like very nicely rolled stick. Not Cuban from all the looks and aromas

View attachment 45190
Initial flavors are cedar with some pepper. I am totally ruling out Cuba. And this is not Honduras either. Most likely not Dominican either betting 90% this is Nicaragua

Flavors remind me of the Sungrown Rosado wrappers. It’s starting to smoke bit weird so I am topping off the ash

Either it’s under bunched or it was draw tested and that made this weird whole in the middle

View attachment 45191

i think the flavors are a little toned down as I am smoking through this weird rolled portion but overall flavors a good. Baking spices, some white pepper and probably some dark chocolate. Everything is pushing me to say Padron except that weird construction

A little past the 1st third and I am finally past that hole in the middle. Now time to really concentrate on the flavors

View attachment 45192

Flavors are about the same. Some cinnamon mixed in. Strength is medium.

going into the final 3rd now. Flavors are consistent with what I got in the second 3rd
Overall quite enjoyable outside the construction issues

I would like to have another of these to see if this was a fluke due to the uniqueness of each hand made cigar

I would rate this 6/10 due to construction issue overwise would be a solid 8

final guess poorly constructed Padron thousand series

View attachment 45194

now the reveal.

View attachment 45195
View attachment 45196
Great review Dan!!!