• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

You got it!

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 6255 1699

Package has arrived.

Will open it up and post the question tomorrow.

Stay tuned.....

Wow, got a very nice selection from Mr. Wolf including a rather large mystery stick. Can't wait to give it a try.

Big time thank you!!

1343433rz6.jpg

And now for the question....

Who is next?

DAAAAMN, I keep missing this thing. Oh well, at least I lost to one fine avator. Very nice bro...

A year. Has it really been that long? Perhaps it's time to tackle this again.

Wilkey
Wow .. it has been a year. Man time flies. You should definitely tackle this again, being that your first cigar to be reviewed didn't go over so well. Oh .. and FYI, it is my understanding that Dion has changed the blend on the illusione cigars, and it has made quite a difference.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thing rolling forward! :thumbs:

Now we just need some of the reviews to catch up. :whistling: .. yea, me included. :blush: :cool:

I recieved a very nice selection from our friend Bilder! I will try to post the pics tonight. Now....... Whats the magic word kiddies?! :p

Heh give it a little time man. Sometimes it takes weeks before someone asks for it.

With the mad rush of the holidays and all the other passes going on, I'm going to bump this. So I ask, "Whats the magic word?" :D

Rest assured you may have to continue to bump it.............someone will heed your call! ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh-hah. At long last, I've pinned you down, you elusive little tramp. GIMME!

Got the package on Saturday. Thanks much. I'll post a pic later, and just finished my blind review. Glad I did this, it was a lot of fun. So, the Bill Gates billion dollar question:

Who's friggin next?