• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

Got the package on Saturday. Thanks much. I'll post a pic later, and just finished my blind review. Glad I did this, it was a lot of fun. So, the Bill Gates billion dollar question:

Who's friggin next?

I'll take it Mick!

Got it Saturday, got home today.........................damn nice selection Mick! :D

I am headed out of town for a week but will be checking CP to see who wishes to be the next victim.

f_Blindfiverm_17e1dbb.jpg

Got it Saturday, got home today.........................damn nice selection Mick! :D

I am headed out of town for a week but will be checking CP to see who wishes to be the next victim.

Picture to follow.

So is this an official "Who wants it?" If so... send 'er down to Texas... I'll take it!

mac

Picture to follow.

So is this an official "Who wants it?" If so... send 'er down to Texas... I'll take it!

mac

Yes it is, and you got it!

PM me your addy and It will be on it's way.

Picture to follow.

mac

Yes it is, and you got it!

PM me your addy and It will be on it's way.

Sweet! Looking forward to playing again...

mac

Received the pack from CigarStone today. Great lookin' sticks if I might say so...

IMG_2448.jpg

Rocky Patel OSG - Torpedo
El Centurion - Gladiadores
DPG Blue - Generosos
Cuesta Rey Senro Fino - Sungrown
Mystery stick - sungrown (torpedo)

Great selection! I'll be getting to the blind review in no time. Thanks for letting me play again guys! So only one more thing to ask....

WHO WANTS THIS DAMN THING????????

Gimme!

Sure man, I'll take it. And I think I'll sit on this thread till next year, with the holidays and all. Then start up fresh in 2008. :thumbs:

Alright then. Back home she goes! Hey, thanks for starting this thing up Cory. I've played twice now and really enjoyed it. I'll get something out this afternoon...

mac

Here it is... DC #0103 8555 7492 6832 7915

Prob. won't see it until sometime after Christmas. Have a Happy Holiday!

Alright then. Back home she goes! Hey, thanks for starting this thing up Cory. I've played twice now and really enjoyed it. I'll get something out this afternoon...

mac

Here it is... DC #0103 8555 7492 6832 7915

Prob. won't see it until sometime after Christmas. Have a Happy Holiday!
Showed up today. Thanks Mac. As soon as I find my camera I'll try to post some pics.

As I stated before; I'll be sitting on this till after the first of the year. See if we can do some cleanup on the thread, change a few things, and start fresh. :thumbs: