• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind leading the Blind Pass - pt. 2

Alright!!!! Lemme know when this ship is underway to Texas, I'll post my potential p/t s soon.

Peekay said:
Alright!!!! Lemme know when this ship is underway to Texas, I'll post my potential p/t s soon.
[snapback]218134[/snapback]​

It will go out tomorrow. I will post the DC tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.

DevilsMilk said:
Peekay said:
[snapback]218134[/snapback]​

It will go out tomorrow. I will post the DC tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.
[snapback]218140[/snapback]​
Assuming the pass goes out tomorrow w/ the contents modified as DM indicated ...

current pass standings:
Current pass list and order is:
SteveHawk : received / passed
JAEwing : received / passed
Fyodor : received / passed
BGarv3 : received / passed
Shibumi : received / passed
Diesel Grinch : received / passed
CvilleYoungGun : received / passed
DevilsMilk : received / passing
Peekay : incoming
chitlo_a
Blue Dragon

The current pass contains the following cigars:
1) CI Legends Series by Camacho: 5.75" x 54 ring
4) CI Legends Series by Matasa: 5.75" x 54 ring
15) Indian Tabac Anniversary Limited Reserve Bear: 5" x 50 ring
16) Indian Tabac Anniversary Limited Reserve Bear: 5" x 50 ring
25) Puros Indios #2 Especial: 6.5" x 48 ring
29) Tierra Del Sol Robusto Maduro
30) Victor Sinclair Torpedo
31) K. Hansotia Sherpa Diablo 6x50
34) Perdomo Overrun Large
41) V.S.O.P. Churchill
42) Hoyo - Bundle Churchill
47) M & R Vintage Reserve
48) Diesel Fuerte by Rocky Patel
50) Royal Cheiftain
51) Cohiba Dominicana old label
53) Maria Mancini Magic Mountain
54) Savoy
55) Dona Patricia
56) Hoyo De Monterrey Corona
57) Partagas No.1
58) La Gloria Cubana Natural
59) Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 toro
60) Montecristo Platinum #5
62) Rolando Reyes Jr Pirates Gold 5 ½ x 54
63) Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Bison 6 ½ x 54
64) Occidental HSG Churchill 7x48
65) 5 Vegas Gran Reserva Sumatra 6 x 54
66) Victor Sinclair Serie 55 Churchill Maduro 8x50
67) Ghurka Regent Class Toro 6x50

Now .. off to meet a fellow BOTL up here in the frozen north. After asking around to a bunch of different people, I found a place that will let you smoke cigars in Anchorage - Bernie's Bungalow. So, I'm off to get some grub and smoke a couple. :)

Cheers!
- C

** edit **
PS: Nice P's and T's DM!! I am glad you changed your T's, there is one I am eyeing and I am glad you didn't grab it. :p :D :D

Ok it's in shipping ready to be picked up. I went ahead and sent it Airborne Express and the tracking # 52292721375. Its coming your way Peekay!

Ok here are my puts and takes for review. Pending approval I should have this back into the pass the day of reciept. It should get here soon since it was sent by air. So Chito let me know if I need to wait if you're on holiday or something.

Take: Sherpa Diablo
Put: Private Stock Corona
Reason: I really like the taste of the tobacco used, but the big turnoff from this cigar is the consistency of draw from stick to stick. Sometimes they are great and sometimes not so much.

Take: Maria Mancini MM
Put: Bolivar 7x45
Reason: Like the blend, but not this particular type of vitola. Just not my thing.

Take: Monte Platinum
Put: Casa Torano Toro
Reason: Not a bad cigar, but I am up to my nose in Toranos and this is my least favorite of the family.

Take: Indian Tabac Bear
Put: Padron 2000 Maddie
Reason: Smoked this while on an empty stomach and have had an aversion ever since.

Peekay,

Sorry but it did go ground with Airborne Express. Sorry about that. Still going to be the same travel time and maybe an extra day if they have to travel around the hurricane area. Who knows they may fly it due to the hurricane.

Peekay said:
Put: Padron 2000 Maddie
Reason: Smoked this while on an empty stomach and have had an aversion ever since.
[snapback]219080[/snapback]​

My favorite smoke. Damn!! :(

I still have a few left, thank god.

Ok fellas got the pass today, the box and it's contents was in great condition. I am sticking with the p/t s I posted earlier. Went ahead and got it sent out today to Chito.

DC# 0304 1560 0002 7558 0945

Maybe I'll post some pics later. Thank you for the CD Blue, already listened to it and enjoyed.

Peekay said:
Ok fellas got the pass today, the box and it's contents was in great condition. I am sticking with the p/t s I posted earlier. Went ahead and got it sent out today to Chito.

DC# 0304 1560 0002 7558 0945

Maybe I'll post some pics later. Thank you for the CD Blue, already listened to it and enjoyed.
[snapback]220804[/snapback]​
Looks like we are off to the races. Chito INCOMING!!

current pass standings:
Current pass list and order is:
SteveHawk : received / passed
JAEwing : received / passed
Fyodor : received / passed
BGarv3 : received / passed
Shibumi : received / passed
Diesel Grinch : received / passed
CvilleYoungGun : received / passed
DevilsMilk : received / passed
Peekay : received / passing
chitlo_a : incoming
Blue Dragon

The current pass contains the following cigars:
1) CI Legends Series by Camacho: 5.75" x 54 ring
4) CI Legends Series by Matasa: 5.75" x 54 ring
16) Indian Tabac Anniversary Limited Reserve Bear: 5" x 50 ring
25) Puros Indios #2 Especial: 6.5" x 48 ring
29) Tierra Del Sol Robusto Maduro
30) Victor Sinclair Torpedo
34) Perdomo Overrun Large
41) V.S.O.P. Churchill
42) Hoyo - Bundle Churchill
47) M & R Vintage Reserve
48) Diesel Fuerte by Rocky Patel
50) Royal Cheiftain
51) Cohiba Dominicana old label
54) Savoy
55) Dona Patricia
56) Hoyo De Monterrey Corona
57) Partagas No.1
58) La Gloria Cubana Natural
59) Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 toro
62) Rolando Reyes Jr Pirates Gold 5 ½ x 54
63) Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Bison 6 ½ x 54
64) Occidental HSG Churchill 7x48
65) 5 Vegas Gran Reserva Sumatra 6 x 54
66) Victor Sinclair Serie 55 Churchill Maduro 8x50
67) Ghurka Regent Class Toro 6x50
68) Private Stock Corona
69) Bolivar 7x45
70) Casa Torano Toro
71) Padron 2000 Maddie

Thanks Peekay!!!

- C

WoW! Holy crap guys my internet service is down for less than a week and this baby is almost back to BlueDragon?? Wow we noobs are owning this baby! That means Chito_A not to put a lot of pressure on you but dont screw this up. Great Job guys glad I could take part in this and any of you who have ideas about box splits or group buys Im in with ya(as long as Ive got some money at the time).

CYG

Wow!! I wasn't expecting the drop till the middle of the week. Got it today, I will check contents and post my p's-t's later today. I'll have it in the mail Monday a.m.

That was a fast drop to Chito. I really like the packaging Devil'smilk, I kinda wished I took a picture to post what you did.

I assumed that a few people had already seen the package, but it is a very creative way to keep cigars secure.

Now Im intrigued about this packaging. If Chito_a got the same box he should take some pics. I know that box wasnt looking to healthy by the time I sent it out and Im sure the postal service didnt help it out any either, just wondering what Devilsmilk did that was so cool.

CYG

Inquiring minds want to know... :)

Actually if anyone is in networking and works with Cisco you might already have an idea of the type of boxes and packaging material they use. It just so happen that a piece of equipment they supply is the exact same size of the Tupperware container. It looks almost pre-fitted. Thanks. Yeah I should have taken pictures as well. Blue should keep the box around for the next box pass... :)

DevilsMilk said:
Inquiring minds want to know... :)

Actually if anyone is in networking and works with Cisco you might already have an idea of the type of boxes and packaging material they use. It just so happen that a piece of equipment they supply is the exact same size of the Tupperware container. It looks almost pre-fitted. Thanks. Yeah I should have taken pictures as well. Blue should keep the box around for the next box pass... :)
[snapback]221083[/snapback]​
Ahh ... I think I know what you used. A lot of computer HW manufacturers use that type of packing. So it is probably that grey foam that would fit on either end and hold the tupidor in the middle.. that is my guess. I have seen hard drives sent that way too. But that would be a very effective way to keep the tupidor stable.

How was my guess?

Glad to see it made it to Chito!! That was freakin quick! Way to go PeeKay. :thumbs:

I am still in Alaska and working over this weekend no less. Hopefully I will get a chance to see the beautiful country side before I leave instead of just the inside of this computer room. ???

Thanks,
- C

Blue,

Pretty close, you were off by the color :)

Sorry but its pink... LOL, Yeah I know its not bright pink but pink non the less... Sorry its Cisco, what can I do...

Pretty good guess if I say so myself.