• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind leading the Blind Pass - pt. 2

I have yet to try the Italia yet but definately like the Brazilia line. I also like the MX2 and look forward to the CX2 :)

PASS ON!

Guess I better start paying attention pretty soon. I'll start drinking coffee for the pre-peepee dance.

DevilsMilk said:
CD's have landed... Blue Excellent CD. Thank you again.
[snapback]216810[/snapback]​

Hey DM which CD was yours?

DevilsMilk said:
It was the Reverand Horton Heat, Liquor in the Front one.
[snapback]216828[/snapback]​

I thought so. That is some freaky music. :D

Shibumi said:
DevilsMilk said:
It was the Reverand Horton Heat, Liquor in the Front one.
[snapback]216828[/snapback]​

I thought so. That is some freaky music. :D
[snapback]216854[/snapback]​
The Reverend ROCKS!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: I have seen him 5 times live. Can't say that I like his newer albums as well, but they put on a hell of a show. I always come out of the pit pretty bruised. :laugh: :p :laugh: But Jimbo rocks on the base! He always stands on his string base at some point during the concert, does a little balancing act while he is playing. It is pretty fun.

So, I have been seeing in the news that hurricane Katrina is heading Florida ways. Where do you live in reference to the storm? Do you think it will be an issue w/ you getting the Pass or sending it off? More than anything, make sure you are safe bud!

Glad you like the CD. I thought you would appreciate The Rev. :)

- C

Hurricane has passed over Florida down in the Miami area and I am central Florida near Disney. We got a little rain yesterday and a little wind. No problems should be seen with the pass and the Hurricane. It is now in the gulf heading north towards Tallahassee I believe.

Got my cd in a box split Blue and I were doing. (Mmmm The Edge Maddies) CD is perfect I really Dig U2 and this one definately lives up to the credit and acclaim it has gotten, Thanks!!

DevilsMilk Im glad that hurricane isnt supposed to be headed your way but I did hear it is supposed to strengthen in the gulf, hopefully it wont get too big and rain a whole bunch on ya. Anyway cant wait til the pass gets to you it is a beauty to behold.

CYG

My mail lady is getting worried... This strange guy keeps staring at the mailboxes... Seriously though I am getting ready to crack that box open and cry :)

Ok post office says it was delivered today. I dont get home until 10PM to check on it. Hope all is well and I will let everyone know as soon as possible. :) getting anxious!!!

CvilleYoungGun said:
Mmmm The Edge Maddies)
[snapback]217103[/snapback]​

I almost put the Edge missile as one of my puts. I love them, but they are so rich, I can't smoke them too often anymore. The toro is a little milder so I started smoking them instead. All the Edge's are so well made IMHO.

OK

First things first.

1) Box is in custody.
2) Box is a little beat up, while at work tomorrow I will look for a replacement.
3) All smokes are accounted for and look great.
4) I am going through them tonight for possible P&T's and will post tomorrow.
5) Earliest box will go out Monday.

DevilsMilk said:
OK

First things first.

1) Box is in custody.
2) Box is a little beat up, while at work tomorrow I will look for a replacement.
3) All smokes are accounted for and look great.
4) I am going through them tonight for possible P&T's and will post tomorrow.
5) Earliest box will go out Monday.
[snapback]217185[/snapback]​
Glad to see that not even a Hurricane will stop the pass! :p I got a last minute job assignment in Alaska, and will supposedly have Internet access at the hotel. I will be on a plane most of today, but should land in the evening. If you don't hear back from me tonight DM, PM SteveHawk if you have any questions about P's and T's.

On the plus side, it looks like I will be hooking up w/ another CP member in Alaska - Swissy and possibly Peterscreek. :thumbs:

Thanks!
- C

Blue,

Just sent you the P&T's before seeing that you headed out to Alaska. If I dont hear from you later on tonigt I will forward the P&T's to Steve. Thanks.

Brad

Ok just got confirmation back from Blue on my puts and takes. Here is my list of p&t's and notes. Also due to Hurricane Katrina I may hold onto the box for an extra day to keep it from the issues that happen after a hurricane goes through a town. CD's have been received and are in the box as well.

T 5) CI Legends Series by Matasa: 5.75" x 54 ring
P 62) Rolando Reyes Jr Pirates Gold 5 ½ x 54
Notes: The Pirates gold for me was a diamond in the rough cigar that I just happened to stumble upon in my locals shop. While I love these cigars most people don’t try them because they are not as well known. Excellent cigar.

T 39) H.Upmann H2000 Corona Larga
P 63) Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Bison 6 ½ x 54
Notes: The bison to me was not one of my favorite I.T. cigars. While the taste and flavor of this cigar is nice I just have yet to find it one of my great go to’s.

T 45) La Gloria Cubana Series R #5 (M)
P 64) Occidental HSG Churchill 7x48
Notes: The Occidental to me is a great cigar for a Sun Grown wrapper. Once again this cigar is an excellent choice to sit around enjoying the night type cigars.

T 49) JR Ultimate Cabinet No.50
P 65) 5 Vegas Gran Reserva Sumatra 6 x 54
Notes: Sumatra wrappers have yet to please me in the way Corojo or SG wrappers have. While 5 Vegas makes great cigars I just have yet to find this one my keepers.

T 52) Oliveros Classic Collection
P 66) Victor Sinclair Serie 55 Churchill Maduro 8x50
Notes: OK once again this cigar is a great evening smoke that I always come back too. I had a hard time letting this go but feel that some just don’t see the true flavor in Victor Sinclair cigars (Especially their Serie 55)

T 61) La Aroma De Cuba Robusto
P 67) Ghurka Regent Class Toro 6x50
Notes: This cigar was not what I was expecting from Ghurka and their high prices. While it had a unique and good flavor was just one of those that did not sit with me to well. Still could be someones go to cigar.

Brad

Nice plays, I think you may like that H.Upmann, that thing has a little age to it and they just keep getting better. If I am not mistaken it had a nice yellow celo when I put it and I smoked one last night(my last of the box) and it was fantastic.

I was Eyeing that H2000 all day :)

Most of the ones I put in have anywhere from 6 months to over a year to two of age. Age is a beauty :)

Thanks BGarv3

I've never participated in a cigar pass, is there a way for me to participate?

Thanks,
ST ???

Smokintop said:
I've never participated in a cigar pass, is there a way for me to participate?

Thanks,
ST ???
[snapback]217991[/snapback]​

This one is already underway and actually finishing up fairly soon(GREAAT JOB folks I don't think we are doing to shabby for a bunch of newbs!!!). Stick around in the forums and let folks get to know you a little and maybe try the Newbie Sampler Trade Thread(NSTT) in the trade forum for starters.

BTW Welcome to CP!!