• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blown away by a "Stray"

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
This has been an amazing few days. Several guys from the newb war bombed the crap out of me with some well researched ammunition. I'm researching the guise of two of them
before I post a public thank you. BUT, in the mean time, I am in shock...

My good friend Sam (Strayvector) has literally left me speechless and that is rare. I received several amazing sticks from him, but one of them...

This is one of those times that I would just love for you all to allow me to bend the rules and tell you what this crazy guy sent me.

What do you say to a guy that sends you something unique, something you have been searching for 2 years and to top it, I learn that this has been in his humidor for a
very long time. He says that he cannot bring himself to smoke it and knows that I will appreciate it.

Sam, I am blown away and as I mentioned in PM, this baby is going to be torched soon, that is why, after all, it is now in my possession.

Guys, I had to post this and Sam, knowing you, you wouldn't want me to say anything. However, this to me, is akin to one guy taking his shirt off his back to give it to another.

I'm blown away Sam, thank you Sir!

Brian

Sam is absolutely top-notch!

And hit a fantastic target!

Enjoy that stick, Brian. :thumbs:

I'm sure I'm not the only to feel this way, but its just a small gesture of how much we all appreciate your contributions to this board, Brian. Enjoy, my friend.

This here is the cream of the crop in action...on both ends. What can I say that hasn't been said already?

I'm proud to call you men friends.

Wilkey

Excellent hit boys, gotta love this war! :thumbs:

This here is the cream of the crop in action...on both ends. What can I say that hasn't been said already?

Definitely the cream of something............

Great play on THE most deserving target here Sam :thumbs:

Way to go, Sam. Brian deserves all we can throw at him.

:thumbs:

Great job to all the guys that bombed Infinity.

and Sam...
Bombing Brian into a state of speechlessness; amazing, simply amazing.
(although I noticed he was pretty wordy for being speechless :whistling: )