• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

blue dragons of corse :)

mel

hi after a long time lost in pc hell im back guess i missed you guys the bord looks a little slow not many passes up you guys slacking off? the golden equedorin wrappers are finally aged well enogh to smoke mmmm mmm smooth tasty too :thumbs:
drop me a line guys how you all been?

Welcome back Mel - just got back myself the other day.

Sam
a.k.a. the newbie reviewer

It's like old home week here.

Mel/Sam again I'm glad to see you two back. WOO HOO! :thumbs:

Mel, those cigars are the bomb my friend
We have another cigarmaker who lurks arround here who makes the "Butthiba" Fear factors. Man those are pretty good.

I ordered a box of 25 last month from him, so let me know if you would like to trade him and sample his and he can try yours.

Hbooker

Sounds like there is some good stoggies out there, how can I get some :)

O.K whats up with the "Blue Dragons" . I remember reading some things about them when I first came here but can't find them since we went down??

Welcome back Mel.

I am looking forward to having some more of those Blue Dragons.

How's Life?

+JerryG

Welcome and alll that jazz... :D ....Okay, I have to ask the "dumb" question..What is a Blue Dragon???... :( ..have a tremendous thursday!!

russell

What? Yall never seen a Blue Dragon? :0 How about a Red one? :p :D

Mel, my Blue Dragon got in a fight with a brown beatle and the beatle won! :angry:

Would you believe I know where a Grand Dragon is sleeping? :thumbs:

Mel, I've got maybe eight Blue Dragons left out of that sampler I got from you. I've been letting them get a little age on them. They have a nice dusting of plume on them now so I guess I'll put them in the rotation over the next few weeks and see how they have aged.

For the new folks, the Blue Dragons are cigars that Mel makes and they are delish! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OOhhhhhhh what a treat Mel makes a great cigar the Blue Dragons are how did Shadow put "delish" and I think I snagged a White Dragon in the last pass Mel played in a while ago that was awesome as well.

Mel welcome back brother!

BenjieV :D

sounds like its time to fire them up shadow :) for those that dont know them i roll the dragons at home with a blend of 6 different tobaccos from around the world and 3 different wrappers sumatra equador and maduro from mexico :love:

So, um Mel, for us newbies to the Blue Dragon's, what does it take to get a stick or two, short of one's firt born or house papers? (soul is optional and negotiable.)

Sam

mel said:
sounds like its time to fire them up shadow :) for those that dont know them i roll the dragons at home with a blend of 6 different tobaccos from around the world and 3 different wrappers sumatra equador and maduro from mexico :love:
I used to roll them at home too!! I used a blend of Hawaiian, Acapulco gold, and some Buddha.. My wrapper of choice ............zigzag! :p

Hmmm. I am assuming that THOSE Cigars are NOT really cigars. They are the Wacky tabaccky :p

JOE.M. said:
they were as big as cigars! :p
If I remember right Joe, they were called spliffs, rolled with 1/2 a oz. and a sheet of newspaper. Been a long time, that and the short term memory loss I could be wrong. :p

Wascal said:
JOE.M. said:
they were as big as cigars! :p
If I remember right Joe, they were called spliffs, rolled with 1/2 a oz. and a sheet of newspaper. Been a long time, that and the short term memory loss I could be wrong. :p
You know. I use to bring people like you into the hospital for OD on all sort of weird drugs. :p :sign: