• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BobbyRitz...My Nemisis? - You be the judge!

Cards&Gars

"Kellito"
BobbyRitz! YOU BASTID!!!!

Could it get any worse?

I mean first I have to suffer through two days of relaxation at Casa del Puro / La Casa del Habano …with Wurm …drinking rum and smoking cigars… punctuated with severe bouts of German food and beer consumption … (Pictures and full report to follow)…

Then I had to travel 17 hours...half way around the world to get back home ... I am tired ...hungry... looking forward to being with my family...

THEN…and with GREAT HORROR I return home to find my youngest son lying in the prone…eyes lifeless and glassy… covered in bubble wrap and aged long filler! My poor boy must caught the full blast in his face...

BobbyRitz had sent to my house a dreaded IECD !
…(Improvised Explosive Cigar Device)!!!!
I am sad to report that because I wasn’t there… my son found it first … and tried to disarm it…

…I will have solo herf in his honor later tonight… (er…after I say hello to ze wife) …No flowers or cards expected…

BobbyRitz... THANK YOU for your hospitality and my welcome to Cigar Pass!

C&G…completely and totally shredded!

Nice play Rob. Good timing as well. Nothing like coming home from an awesome trip like that to end it with a nice bomb.

HeHeHe. Way to play Bobby.

Nice play Rob! :thumbs:

Ahhh...Rob? Did you lose your mind?

Folks...I just want to say that I was "researching" the some of the components of this IECD... (I am a newb after all) and all I have to say is...
WoW!

Rob...thanks again, your generosity is extremely appreciated!

C&G... at a loss of words.

Kelly-

You are more than welcome! Glad you made it over the pond safely.

Enjoy the cigars!

Your BOTL,

Rob