• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Belicoso Fino (May 2010)

She's about the sweetest mutt you'll ever meet
I did extensive dog training, etc. when raising Danes.
You have to, they're just too big and everything is amplified.
In all the training/reading/etc., Pug came up as "best" in so many areas. I'm not ready to take on a dog right now, but def a top 5 contender.

You guys got me wondering about 2010 BBFs. Found a few wrapped in wax paper, in the cabinet. ......:D

I did extensive dog training, etc. when raising Danes.
You have to, they're just too big and everything is amplified.
In all the training/reading/etc., Pug came up as "best" in so many areas. I'm not ready to take on a dog right now, but def a top 5 contender.

You guys got me wondering about 2010 BBFs. Found a few wrapped in wax paper, in the cabinet. ......:D

How come whenever I wonder about something, I don't just happen to "find it" in my cabinet? What kind of magical cabinet do you have??

How come whenever I wonder about something, I don't just happen to "find it" in my cabinet? What kind of magical cabinet do you have??
One that I seriously slowed down on several years ago. Went CRAZY buying for a while (by god I was gonna beat SCHIP and the tobacco Nazis).
Wife abandoned us and I was instant single dad (about 8-9 yrs ago). Devoting all my time and attention to my son. (I'm 59 with a 13 year old son)

I went from about 5 or 6 cigars a day, to 1 cigar a day, to a few cigars a week. Kept buying heavy too (like a 6 a day smoker...derp). My biggest fear is that my NCs may not be aging great, but as always, a crap shoot.
I'm not good at getting stuff mailed out, due to some recent challenges, but don't EVER hesitate to PM ask for anything you might want to try that is in my horde.

Last edited: