• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar PC - Mold?

I do not think that you will notice any difference while you gonna smoke them.
Never see that on Boli. But I saw a lot of such a discoloration in Jose L. Piedra(which are smoking nice nevertheless).
I would not pay attention at that. That is not mold and this discoloration will not affect the taste of cigar.
I'm sure that it hurts your aesthetical feelings... coz you want then to be perfect huh?
:cool:

The one I smoked was fine, a little wet, so I had to readjust the burn halfway through, but it had that awesome boli taste that I love with my morning coffee.

The one I smoked was fine, a little wet, so I had to readjust the burn halfway through, but it had that awesome boli taste that I love with my morning coffee.

For me the bottom line is that "awesome boli taste". If you're like me, there is "concern" over aesthetics, but it's the smoking that is what its all about. I had some '03 coronas with similar wrapper discolorations. Not the whole box, but 2 or 3 on the bottom layer of a dress box. My first thought based on the visual was: OMG I bought some fakes! However, the Boli aroma from the box and the flavor of the smoke told me: Yeah, Great Boli. I did not care much how they initially looked after they became ashes.

antaean