• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bond ...... James Bond. Old or new?

Sean Connery and Daniel Craig everyone in between was either too campy or not edgy enough. Yes the current Bond can seem to be superhuman, but he is also beyond flawed. At least we had Pussy Galore!!!

Wait til they ruin the brand with a trans-testicle Bond! You know it’s coming.

Floyd T

PS: Sean Connery is Bond. Call else, are just trying to fill his shoes.

I think Daniel Craig is a great actor but the overall feel of bond definitely changed. To me Sean Connery is the original bond in its purest form. I did enjoy bond played by brosnan for the humor and the girls featured by his side 😇. Craig is more of a darker conflicted version and I get too many mission impossible vibes from his movies vs the true James Bond persona

Daniel Craig is by far my favorite Bond and I love the grittiness his turn brought to the franchise. Sean Connery's still the original and classic, of course. I wish they had done right by Pierce Brosnan---he looked like Bond should look, but they were still trying to do Roger Moore style camp and you could tell he hated saying the lines. Still some of the greatest action sequences ever.

Roger Moore was . . . . a period piece. Outlandish, vaguely ridiculous, lots of fun. Superb villains.

Kind of wondering who they'll go with next.

~Boar

Daniel Craig is by far my favorite Bond and I love the grittiness his turn brought to the franchise. Sean Connery's still the original and classic, of course. I wish they had done right by Pierce Brosnan---he looked like Bond should look, but they were still trying to do Roger Moore style camp and you could tell he hated saying the lines. Still some of the greatest action sequences ever.

Roger Moore was . . . . a period piece. Outlandish, vaguely ridiculous, lots of fun. Superb villains.

Kind of wondering who they'll go with next.

~Boar

Can you imagine if Kevin Spacey would have been chosen, as he almost was, instead of Daniel Craig?? If it wasn't for the ensuing Brit shit fit that took place, we would have watched him doing all those action and fight sequences that Craig did masterfully.

I couldn't even believe he was in contention. What were they thinking??

Connery is still the standard but Craig is a close second.