• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bonjour CigarPass ...

überZigarre

Hello CigarPass. One of my best pals, opusxfiles, told me about the cigar forums here, and just how great the conversations and people are. I figured there was nothing to lose by gaining.

I live in Chattanooga, TN, and am still a recovering college student. I've been in recovery for about two-and-a-half years after graduating with a degree in history and minors in philosophy and French. After working in a country club, in a couple restaurants, as a graphic designer, a factory worker, and now a new car salesman for the past year, I have decided to return to my love and reenter academia. I am trying to get into the graduate program in modern european history at UTK. From there, I hope to specialize in riots and revolutions.

I maintain heavy interest in not only history, philosophy, literature, and other heady subjects, but also in art (especially that of the twentieth century), architecture, music, my two sons, the affairs of the world, and most of all, smoking.

I suppose that's enough for now. Have a great day.

Welcome to CP, as you may have seen we have a few members from your neck of the woods.

Welcome to CP! Congrats on grad school. I got my degree in History also and regret not taking it to the next level. Best of luck to you in this endeavor :thumbs:

Welcome to CP form SC!!!

Uncle PreEmbargo Wants You!!!
To join the Newb World Order!!!

NWO 4 LIFE!!!
LOL

Welcome!!! With the newb wars in full swing, it's highly suggested you put your address in your profile!!! ;)

Whats up man! Glad to see you were able to stop selling cars long enough to post on here!... :thumbs: