• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Borderlands:"The game": What is your highest level?

BLAZZINCIGARS

I will start, my highest level on Borderlands for PS3 was 49, I could be higher but I sent the game back to Gamefly. :(

Oh bro, I don't even know what level I am right now. Jimbo might. I think I'm lvl 15? I know Charlie is only level 3 last time I checked! :laugh:

HA HA level three..........you should battle him, it is really fun! Especially if you are a higher level.

Oh bro, I don't even know what level I am right now. Jimbo might. I think I'm lvl 15? I know Charlie is only level 3 last time I checked! :laugh:

didn't really need another Borderlands thread (colda tacked it onto the existing about the guns you have) - but I've got (on PC) LVL50 on (Soldier), 34(Siren), 18(Hunter) and 5(Brick) On the Xbox I Have LVL50 (Soldier), 38 (Soldier), lvl8 (Siren) and 5 (Brick)

Yeah... I'm addicted. But all but one one each system is designed and setup to play with one specific person (or group) so that we all advance together. Both lvl 50's are my solo players, and the Xbox soldier dude is into ELITE 2.5 playthru, the LVL50 Soldier on the PC is 3 missions away from 2.5 ELITE mode, and the rest are all in the first playthru.

PS Jon - I see you looking - why ain't we PLAYIN?

edit for the link to make it work - same thread I talked about

didn't really need another Borderlands thread (colda tacked it onto the existing about the guns you have) - but I've got (on PC) LVL50 on (Soldier), 34(Siren), 18(Hunter) and 5(Brick) On the Xbox I Have LVL50 (Soldier), 38 (Soldier), lvl8 (Siren) and 5 (Brick)

Yeah... I'm addicted. But all but one one each system is designed and setup to play with one specific person (or group) so that we all advance together. Both lvl 50's are my solo players, and the Xbox soldier dude is into ELITE 2.5 playthru, the LVL50 Soldier on the PC is 3 missions away from 2.5 ELITE mode, and the rest are all in the first playthru.

PS Jon - I see you looking - why ain't we PLAYIN?

edit for the link to make it work - same thread I talked about

WOW......that is crazy dude. Yeah I have a level 49 (soldier), 27 (Hunter), and my wife's 32 (Siren)..... That is crazy though man, I have never seen anyone with that many stats....I wish you had it for PS3, we could really do some damage together HA!

SWISSY: I have no idea how you play this game on PC. This game is meant to play on a console, not a keyboard!!!! HAHAHA just kidding bro, how is the graphics on PC, is the game play any different?

SWISSY: I have no idea how you play this game on PC. This game is meant to play on a console, not a keyboard!!!! HAHAHA just kidding bro, how is the graphics on PC, is the game play any different?

personally, I hate consoles. Been a PC gamer since before the Internet was common to everyone. Everything is better with a mouse and keyboard (true story - a group played Lost Planet, one of a few games that can be played between PC and Xbox... PC players cleaned the floor up with the Xbox'ers!)

The game rocks on the PC - same exact game, but graphics are way better if your system can handle it. Otherwise totally identical - it is a console port actually with some tweaks added.

personally, I hate consoles. Been a PC gamer since before the Internet was common to everyone. Everything is better with a mouse and keyboard (true story - a group played Lost Planet, one of a few games that can be played between PC and Xbox... PC players cleaned the floor up with the Xbox'ers!)

The game rocks on the PC - same exact game, but graphics are way better if your system can handle it. Otherwise totally identical - it is a console port actually with some tweaks added.

Whoa..the PC dudes beat them...hahahah that's funny!!!! Yeah there was a similar test done with the game StarCraft by Blizzard Entertainment. That game was available on PC and Nintendo 64. There was like a similar battle of who is better....again the PC players killed the console players. I have played that game on both and I can say that PC is way better!!!!!

I'll battle you Jon, remember I've been sick for two days now, so all I've been doing is playing! :laugh: