• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boris the cat

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
At almost 20 years old Boris outlived his sister by about 17 months. He died at 00:05 this morning Crappy pic, great cat.

2/4/19
Found a better pic. This is how I remember him
full

full

Last edited:
Sorry to hear.....lost our 17 1/2 year old Chi a few weeks ago. Tough times.....

So sorry to hear. Pets are family. Even... cats.

Sounds like Boris lived a long, loved life, though, and we'll be keeping you in our thoughts.

Sorry to hear! We love them so much because dogs and cats are what we wish most people we know could be like.

I’m sorry for your loss Ray. Always hard to lose a loved one.

Sorry for your loss Ray.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. I had cancelled my plans for tonight when it was apparent Boris was not long for this world. I just couldn't be out while he died at home alone. So I'm going to crack open some 1968 Strathisla and have a toast or two and fond remembrance of my buddy instead this evening.

Will lift a glass of McCallan Double Cask 12 for you and yours!

T

Reactions: AVB
If it's any count, here's some Jack Daniels in Tennessee. Losing a buddy sucks.

Right there with you Ray. If anyone is a regular here we all know there are a bunch of our family up there waiting to great him. Boris, make sure you say hi to Otis also.

Sorry to hear that Ray, we lost Rambo our Lab last winter and I’m still not over it. They’re members of our family.