• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOSWELL DAY!

Whew, fortunatley there wasn't one that fit my personal style, that is not to say, they are great pipes and someone out there will want them.

For the sake of my wallet, they didnt have any shot-shells. :laugh: :sign:

Got one! http://www.boswellpipes.com/Pipesforsale/Pipe12.html

Unlike Jake, they were all my type so I had good chances. I also got some XMas Cookie and Boswell's Best. Unfortunately, I won't get my hands on this until I'm back home next week. It will be a long wait..

Nice pipe Cooke, im a fan of their two-tones! The xmas cookie is awesome, had some last night. Ironically, it fits you too well. :sign:

I'm home sick today, and I kept hitting re-dial. :laugh:

This was perfect timing, right in between my classes. I just kept hitting redial and finally got through. Mr_Wolf was probably the one that was on the phone when I was trying to order.

LOL @ you guys. I wonder what percentage of CPers buy these Boswells when they update their pages.

Woot! I got the Prince. I was looking for a small, lite one. :thumbs:

Nice pipe, im suprised you got through so quickly.

I still am!
B

You bought like 3 last week. Calm down mate.

:sign:

lol, These things are just amazing. They smoke so well. Someone bought my Wizard!!!!!!
B

Woot! I got the Prince. I was looking for a small, lite one. :thumbs:

Nice pipe, im suprised you got through so quickly.

I still am!
B

You bought like 3 last week. Calm down mate.

:sign:

lol, These things are just amazing. They smoke so well. Someone bought my Wizard!!!!!!
B

HAHA, it even had that "Harry Potter" lightning bolt on the side. He really goes all out on them. lol :sign:

I thought about that classic really hard. very nice pipe. This update was definately more budget friendly. Yes Jake, he does go all out on the stems. They add a very nice touch to the pipe IMO.
B

Somehow I always hit it the day after- wow, these things go fast! That Stubby Smooth Poker is looking mighty tempting...hmmmmm...let's see how much do I owe on my Visa now :whistling:

Got my pipes today......yes, plural. :whistling:

Wifey gave me permission to get the Bulldog Sitter too, since it's close to our anniversary. Man it's purdy!! They both are!

That Bulldog is a good looking pipe. You sure are lucky to get yours so fast. With where I am if I order on the Wednesday update I don't get it till monday.
B