• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Minie Ball pipe

Mr_Wolf

He's watching.............
In the past year my son has expressed interest in the Civil War. And of course, we are lucky enough to live near when a lot of the battles happened. Next year we plan on taking a few weekend trips to the various battlefields.

Now while crusing the Boswell website, I came across this little beauty! I thought it was the neatest pipe, supposed to look like a "bullet".

Well, when I went up to Boswell's Thanksgiving weekend they didn't have any made up. J.M. said it would be a week or two. So long story short, I called this past Monday, and bam, Thursday I have it.

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

Sorry the pics are a little dark. I'm gonna break her in tonight!!

Thanks Anthony!

Another fantastic Boswell!

The shankless design is very interesting, and the grain is beautiful!

I've always found those to be interesting and quite attractive.

Do you have small hands or are the pipes a little bigger than I imagined? :laugh: I always thought these would make for a very nice "quick smoke pipe" but the example you're holding looks to be larger than that.

I've always found those to be interesting and quite attractive.

Do you have small hands or are the pipes a little bigger than I imagined? :laugh: I always thought these would make for a very nice "quick smoke pipe" but the example you're holding looks to be larger than that.

Yes, that's what I tell my wife. I have big hands, so everything I hold looks "smaller". :whistling:

I can barely fit my index finger in the bowl, and it goes in about 1.5"'s, maybe a little less.

Yup, it's a quick smoke...about another 25-35 min pipe. The sides of the bowl are quite think. Didn't get real hot at all. Smokes great!

Damn, Mr Wolf you are out of control!

There is nothing left at Boswell's that you don't have one of? Oh, the Grizzly! Is that next?

Very nice Mini-Ball, I'm debating on one of them myself.

I forgot to mention it was Tim who gave me the assist on this!

Thanks, Tim :thumbs: