• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass 2010

Sweet! :thumbs:

I'm trying to devise a contest that can have 2 winners....a pass winner and a board member....and do a contest in public. However, I have to try to make it difficult and non-googleable so you guys can't blow it out in a few minutes! I assume this will be a difficult task, so it may take me a few days to devise a plan for it.

So, the pass isn't over...per se, as there will be another contest which the 12 of y'all will compete for a fiver against the rest of the board.

Stay tuned!

Thanks again Jake, and I hope all is well with you and yours.

-Jimmy

Sweet! :thumbs:

I'm trying to devise a contest that can have 2 winners....a pass winner and a board member....and do a contest in public. However, I have to try to make it difficult and non-googleable so you guys can't blow it out in a few minutes! I assume this will be a difficult task, so it may take me a few days to devise a plan for it.

So, the pass isn't over...per se, as there will be another contest which the 12 of y'all will compete for a fiver against the rest of the board.

Stay tuned!

Can't wait

So whose Idea was it to put a host bag in the pass? Very unnecessary..

You Bastids. :blush:

Thanks for your generosity gentlemen...class acts all the way. :thumbs:

Hey, I received the package yesterday, thanks Jake! When I opened the box it felt like a .50 going off next to my ear. Damn! One of those I thought I'd never have the chance to try...