• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bourbon rating site?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Is there a reliable site where you can read ratings on bourbon?

I know everyone's taste is different but, for example, I have come to know "Beeradvocate" well enough to know if I want to try a beer based on what I read there and I wonder if there is such a site for bourbon?

All I have found are a few sites where some person or panel rates things and they are all over the place!

Breaking Bourbon and TheWhiskeyJug are the two websites I check out the most.

I came across whiskey base dot com today. I have zero idea of it’s workings. Just giving you an option to look at. Not user friendly so far

Last edited:
I really like how easy the breaking bourbon site is to navigate and the information contained, the only problem is it is six or seven years out of date.

Whiskey Wash is difficult to navigate and full and advertising, it is also six or seven years out of date.

English website, but it's the dogs bollocks for user reviews - though it won't have a lot of the more boutique bourbons only available stateside

English website, but it's the dogs bollocks for user reviews - though it won't have a lot of the more boutique bourbons only available stateside

Is dogs bollocks a good thing? 😂

Have you tried the Distiller app?? I used it for a bit and liked it