• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boveda Smart Sensor

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
Has anyone tried the Boveda Smart Sensor?? It came up on my facebook today as something I might be interested in and they were right for once. I did a quick search here and didn't get any hits on people talking about it. Maybe its very new or maybe I can't search correctly. Seems like a neat deal, and for $50 including a calibration bag, and 4 pack of Boveda packs of your liking it seems it would be worth a try.

Link for help finding, I have no affiliation with Boveda however that does sound like a cost saver for me if I did.
https://bovedainc.com/store/tobacco/boveda-smart-sensor-starter-kit/

Cool! But can't tell if the app can monitor multiple sensors.
When I open the App Store the picture shows two different sensors on the main screen. I downloaded the app and it acts like you can but without owning any I can’t test it

He meant Boveda humidity or Boveda inc.
Thanks!

Has anyone tried the Boveda Smart Sensor?? It came up on my facebook today as something I might be interested in and they were right for once. I did a quick search here and didn't get any hits on people talking about it. Maybe its very new or maybe I can't search correctly. Seems like a neat deal, and for $50 including a calibration bag, and 4 pack of Boveda packs of your liking it seems it would be worth a try.

Link for help finding, I have no affiliation with Boveda however that does sound like a cost saver for me if I did.
https://bovedainc.com/store/tobacco/boveda-smart-sensor-starter-kit/
I just ordered one. How do you like yours?

Just ordered one. Thinking about getting another brand for another small project and reviewing them after trying each out.

Boveda Smart Sensor going for a week now. Interesting how I can track hour by hour. I see a pattern that the humidor changes humidity/temp before the weather changes or before I notice. Kind of like a barometer... or an old injury. :D