• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Box code help Please!

Azon

I have a cabinet of 50 HdM Double coronas that im thinking of.

I would like someone to confirm the boxcode.

The boxcode are:
EAR
OCT04

Is this legit?

Best regards
Azon

SOunds reasonable.
If you trust your source you should have no worries.

With the 2004 codes there seems to be discrepencies on codes. It seems as if the concensus is only to look at the month and year for 04. The factory codes are long shots now. We have a thread where most of us are posting all the 2004 box codes we have come across personally. PLease add this one if you could.. Thanks..

Maybe if we get enough 04 codes someone can try and decipher them.. :whistling:

So you think this is correct? Can you look att some pictures of the box?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

What do you think?

Azon said:
So you think this is correct? Can you look att some pictures of the box?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

What do you think?
[snapback]172929[/snapback]​
I think they sure do look good. Did you know that I have a Habanos storage system that I offer to guys from CP. I'll store them on premisis to keep them fresh for you. ;)

emodx said:
I think they sure do look good. Did you know that I have a Habanos storage system that I offer to guys from CP. I'll store them on premisis to keep them fresh for you. ;)
[snapback]172937[/snapback]​

LOL

Heheh... I will take them then. :D

Thanx for you help. I trust this guy.

I know they have been adding bands to the cabinets, where formerly there were no bands. For instance, the BBF's. Is this one of the varieties that will not have bands or have they just not gotten the HdM DC's yet? That started in '04.

I like naked cigars and women.

Good point. I believe these should be banded though with Cuba you never know. All Havana cigars, cab or db, should be banded from about May '04.

:0 Is it just me or does the bottom of the box look waaaay off? I've never seen a line that goes around the box-code. And the print looks way too big. And shouldn't the "Habanos s a , etc." be in a bolder font? And there should be a dot after the "s" and one after the "a". Just a couple things to me that scream fake :0 . Have you already bought these or what?

Back