• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner Pass

Well I am about a dufus. The Post office isn't open during (and accepting these types of packages) the weekends Grrr. And I have little faith in the other services like mailboxes etc.
And me sitting here with the Pass all ready to go to.
OK suspense is over, like I said I was in a real bummer mood Friday, but this did brighten my evening.
I was sitting there with the box open, my lord what a bunch of bubble wrap. I really was overcome with the ("Hell what do I want to try?") I was drawn to that sanch planza beli like a moth, but I was successfully restrained.
I do have sad news there was a casualty last night, the put Sam made of the Ashton VSG Gorda caught fire, I swear I have never fired up like that with the pass in clear sight. It was actually just what was needed to recover from the funky mood.

My decisions
keep in mind I have really don't have the best selection - And I really wanted to show Allofus123 some kindness on his first pass, So I tried hard - I hope I didn't disappoint anyone.

Puts:
1 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 Maduro Churchill*
1 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme Churchill*
1 Romeo Y Julieta Exhibition
2 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme TORO
(2 because I know folks may like them)
1 Cuban Parejo Nicaraguan Sun Grown Rosado *
1 A.fuente Cuban Corona
1 Flor de Rafiel Gonzales (Isom)
1 Mayorga Box Pressed Torp

takes:
Flor De Alones #7
M Mancini Magic Mountain Torp
Ashton VSG Gorda (Damn thing caught fire)
Fuente Don Carlos Beli
Partigas Short (Isom)

As per the other part of the "Pass" I have forwarded the contents in the 2nd box To Skydivnekd.
You should have seen the looks of horror on my childrens faces when I oppened the pass gift, They where scared to death and thought Dad was Insane.
(Maybe I should of mentioned that I am a recovered Alcoholic)
Enjoy Skydivnekd

Ah $#!*, now look what you made me do!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Now I have to do the wash and clean up the floor! :p I can't wait till the pass gets here! I see a few 'gars I may need! :thumbs: I'll keep y'all posted.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

You know HBooker, if you feel you really need to get a bottle of booze out of the house, I'll be happy to take it off your hands! :p :) :D

LOL
Dave :sign:

I'm thinking like you Dave.... :) If you have to get rid of the booze....... :D send it my way...haha!!

hbooker - Absolutly beautiful puts..... and very generous my friend. Skydivnekd is gonna be pee peeing all over the house for the next few days.... :p and just to make sure he's not able to hold it here's whats heading his way:

CAO Anniversary
Pardomo Reserve Cabinet Series
Pardomo Estate
Sancho Panza Belicosos (isom)
Padron Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo
Padron Anniversary Maduro Principe
2 – Padrom 3000 Maduro
Saint Luis Rey PC (Isom) "Ilja"
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #3 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
Diplomatico #4 (Isom)
Padron Magnum Maduro
Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary Churchill
HdM Lancelot Churchill
H. Upmann #4 (ISOM)
Fonsela (ISOM)
LaUnica Cameroon Belicaso
Cusano Corojo Robusto
1 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 Maduro Churchill*
1 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme Churchill*
1 Romeo Y Julieta Exhibition
1 Cuban Parejo Nicaraguan Sun Grown Rosado *
1 A.fuente Cuban Corona
1 Flor de Rafiel Gonzales (Isom)
1 Mayorga Box Pressed Torp

Well Floyd, get out your Depends.... :D
and yes, you can be excused from the table to go to the bathroom.... :lookup:

Ohh Yeah those Churchill's are realy pre release of thier new box pressed Shhh!

Damn dude...send me your snailer so I can send you out something non-alcoholic....I'm sorry bro! Whoevers gets that bottle will surely be happy though, but you need to get your extra, so send me your addy please!

Just got a message from HBooker.... SKYDIVNEKD's gonna be a happy camper.......

Dave ;)

Who said I can't keep my big mouth shut?

:p Heads up SKYDIVNEKD
Confirmation 03006000000463088811
Insurrance# VA 322 075 922 US

wowzers Im glad that box is gone.
Thanks for letting me play.
It's a Bright spot in my life. :sign:

dave oil de mueto is the oil of death olive oil with habanerro, red death, jalipenos, white and black pepper, and garlic it is used for a maranaid hatch chiles are mexican green peppers, new mexico red chilie powder ground by hand all good thing to hurt you tummy with :)

Man oh man - can you say "Insta-Pee-Pee-Dance"???

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I can't wait.

Hurry up you guys!
Dave :D

Hbooker...I can't wait! I've been dancin' since you posted earlier. :D I have a white-tail trip planned to Missouri this upcoming weekend and I am now going to have some smokin' and drinkin' to do also! :p SWEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!! Thanks a bunch in advance! I'm gettin' everything ready so I can turn this thing around pronto before I leave. Don't worry!

HBooker...Thanks a bunch for the bottle.  It is VERY much appreciated!  :p    So much, it'll probably be gone by this weekend.  Thanks again!

If you haven't guessed, the box has arrived.  I had to FIND the mailman because I'm headin' outta town tomorrow and I wanted the most time posible to get this back out!  :thumbs:   WOW!!! What a box!  

MY TAKES: Padron Magnum Maduro and the Sancho Panza Belicoso(ISOM)

MY PUTS: 2- Bolivar Petit Coronas (ISOM 1998), Punch Punch (ISOM 1999), Partagas Lusitania (ISOM 1999), Indian Tabac Deluxe Corona Tubo and 2- Romeo y Julieta Bully's.

I will try to get the box back in the mail by the end of the day or early tomorrow morning.  I'll post the numbers later.

SKYDIVNEKD  :sign:

PS: I have replaced the box with a new one. It is quite a bit sturdier than the old.(it was breaking down by the time it got here.) The new one is a bit heavier however, it will hold up throughout the rest of the pass. :sign:

Hey those sound like smokes for me Arghh..
Bolivar Petit Coronas / Partagas Lusitania
Im crying, whaaa...
Good job with the pass, Im glad it made it whoopie - even better for the Alofus123 guy!
Im sitting arround hoping everyone can be this nice to me on my first pass..hehe
Laters

Oh my god....I just pee'd my pants again... :D Any chance that Partagas Lusitania making it all the way back to me? :lookup: Fat chance I'm sure.... ;)

Skydivnekd - Unbelievable my friend..... may the deer gods be shining on you over the next week. (I want some back strap :cool: ) I am overwhelmed with your generousity.... Thank You! Check your e-mail before you leave town and let me know what you think.... ;)

Ok Bob, once this thing is on the road, you're next to be served. I'm sure getting hungry and want a serving.... :)

Here's what I believe we have in the box:

CAO Anniversary
Pardomo Reserve Cabinet Series
Pardomo Estate
Padron Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo
Padron Anniversary Maduro Principe
2 – Padrom 3000 Maduro
Saint Luis Rey PC (Isom) "Ilja"
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #3 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
Diplomatico #4 (Isom)
Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary Churchill
HdM Lancelot Churchill
H. Upmann #4 (ISOM)
Fonsela (ISOM)
LaUnica Cameroon Belicaso
Cusano Corojo Robusto
C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 Maduro Churchill*
C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme Churchill*
Romeo Y Julieta Exhibition
Cuban Parejo Nicaraguan Sun Grown Rosado *
A.fuente Cuban Corona
Flor de Rafiel Gonzales (Isom)
Mayorga Box Pressed Torp
2- Bolivar Petit Coronas (ISOM 1998)
Punch Punch (ISOM 1999)
Partagas Lusitania (ISOM 1999)
Indian Tabac Deluxe Corona Tubo
2- Romeo y Julieta Bully's

Damn it....I'm drooling again! :D

THE BOX HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!!!

I have shipped the box via UPS with $200.00 insurance. The tracking number is 1Z470X280318063828. I have sent it to Bob in Texas. Stand by buddy! :D

Thanks for letting me in the pass! I appreciate it. Good luck with the remaining passers. I have replaced the box with a more sturdy box. It should last the remainder of the pass.

Y'all have a great weekend. I'm going deer hunting! :p

Great turnarounds guys. I can't wait to get the box. I have some good aged Roi Tan Reserva Cabinet Millenium Special Edition sticks to trade for a few of the rockets in the box. YUM, YUM! I am so excited, I think I just wet my pants.

The Roi Tan should more that cover that damned ol' Luci.

Bob

You may want to zip over to 7-11 and pick up some of those AYC Crystals as well, I hear that us cigar lovers never get to try those things, unless the end up in a pass.
Dohh

I wouldn't put anything in the box that wasn't a vintage smoke. The box date is last Thursday. The factory was my pet bulldog. YUM!

Did someone say AyC Chrystals? Man. I didn't know such good smokes came in a high class glass tube. They must be awesome since the cello five packs are great. :p
Bob

Oh my god.....

ummmmmm Bob......would you mind wrapping those "special sticks" in double zip locks and forward it separatly? I wouldn't want them marrying with any of those dog rockets already in this pass.... :)

You should double check that date code....I think you have fakes.....they wern't rolling at that factory last Thursday according to my sources.... ;)