• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brett Favre flop

Jeff, in the middle picture of your signature, which trophy has the Jackie Smith asterik by it? :laugh: :sign:

Go Cowboys!!!

Jeff, in the middle picture of your signature, which trophy has the Jackie Smith asterik by it? :laugh: :sign:

Go Cowboys!!!

Actually, the trophy with the asterisk belongs to Dallas and all is says is "Courtesy of Neal O'Donnell"

Go Cowboys!!!

Actually, the trophy with the asterisk belongs to Dallas and all is says is "Courtesy of Neal O'Donnell"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't believe I left myself open like that, very nicely done!!! I'm actually a Steeler appreciater now. I used to hate them back in the '70s for obvious reasons. But now that I'm a little more objective and removed from the hatred a little kid has when his favorite team is repeatedly beaten by someone, I can really appreciate the way those Steelers played the game. And you can't be a football fan, IMO, and not like Bill Cowher.

One thing the Vikings have going for them is they sure know how to lose coaches.

First Tony Dungy and now Mike Tomlin. :angry:

I hear ya'

Being a Cowboys fan, It hurt to see Emmit Smith go play another year in AZ instead of just retiring a Cowboy.

WTF? Emmit played for another team?!?!!? ??? ?!!? :(
It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen! It didn't happen!
There, I feel better now. My therapist said just say happy, positive things when bad thoughts enter my head! :)

Weird Week 1: Favre didn't do half bad. :)

Wel i would have to say that today was a pretty good flop :whistling:

I'd take Farve on my team.

TJack is not a big time QB.

I'm more worried about my Vikes (0 - 2).

Farve will be fine.

I'm open to interpretation on last night's game. While Favre had a high completion percentage, decent yards and 3 TDs, he was picked off twice and his team lost. Thoughts?

I'm open to interpretation on last night's game. While Favre had a high completion percentage, decent yards and 3 TDs, he was picked off twice and his team lost. Thoughts?

Plus it all came in garbage time with a prevent defense.

He's doing better at NY then he would have with GB. Rodgers has been scrambling for his life lately and Favre imo is too old to get around like that. Damn GB's offensive line.

I have a dog in this fight and I'd have to say I might have to give this one to cigarstone. :angry:

What are your thoughts? ???

He looked terrible last night. Watching the game with a couple Jets fans, one of them said "This is the game we all knew was coming from Favre. We just didn't know when." Thumbs down for last night's performance.

I have a dog in this fight and I'd have to say I might have to give this one to cigarstone. :angry:

What are your thoughts? ???

I think you are both on the right track :whistling:

It's only one game but if last night is any indication the Jets are a long, long, way from playoff material.

Come on, give the guy a break. Sure, there were a couple of picks but he also had moments of brilliance. I'd say 50/50.
I'm happy he didn't get a plus 70% though, after all, he was playing the Chargers. :rolleyes:

Brian

This is status quo with the Jets for the last decade and really since Super Bowl 3. Big offseason in the draft and free agency. Talk of contending in the AFC and going deep in the playoffs. Only to be disappointed by bad play calling, and even worse mental mistakes. Wash rinse repeat the following season.

The only time this was different was during the Parcells era.. He instilled pride and discipline in an organization that had up until that point never had either. I thought Favre might have brought some of those traits to the club but with this coaching staff it could be too little too late.