• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brew Dog tops their world's strongest beer - 41%

At this point wouldnt it be considered a liqueur?

Don't get me wrong ... I LOVE BEER, but why would I spend $60, $90, $175 on beers like Sink the Bismarck, Tactical Nuclear Penguin, or Utopias???? I can get a nice bottle of Bourbon or Rum for the same price.

Too me its way too extreme. my 2 cents

Utopias is amazing and is definitely still beer. I would never waste my money on any of this BrewDog crap.

A few of us at the local B&M went in on a bottle of Utopias at Christmas. It was good...But not that good.

Utopias really is a feat of crazy proportions because it's damn near impossible to get yeast to eat that amount of sugar. You're paying for the aging time, crazy research, and tons of failed batches IMO. These other beers are just distilled crap and really aren't even beer.

Did anyone read any of the commentary...some of it is pretty funny...

Quote: "That's pretty disgusting. You'd have to be pretty squirrely to buy this beer. I mean, what happens when you drink it and find a hare in it? I'd try to weasel out of paying for it if that happened."
- Rob-286309,

Quote: "What kind of people would buy this? What kind of people would even make this? Bunch of asswipes, that's who! This world is getting sicker by the day and ya wonder why these little punk ass teenagers are getting sicker by the day also, gee................How would they like something shoved down their throats or up their asses? Even in death these poor creatures have no dignity because of these greedy bastards!"
- G2kr

Funny in a twisted kind of way.

I heard they were putting a keg in a moose and calling the pair 'Rocky and Bullwinkle'