• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bricks 1000th post contest!

Uuuummmmmmmmmm, I assume we're talking good ole US dollars here!!! :p

My guess is $37.50.

Thanks for the contexst, and an awesome prize pack you put up too!

Uuuummmmmmmmmm, I assume we're talking good ole US dollars here!!! :p
My guess is $37.50.
Thanks for the contexst, and an awesome prize pack you put up too!

No editing, so thanks for the contest :blush:

4. None of the Baghdad BOTLs can participate. Mostly because they know what I average per week and can directly influence the total, but also because most of them are just plain ol’ cheatin bastids.

We'll just make sure you lose your A$$ and that you count you chips correctly at the end of the night :laugh: :laugh: ....I'll be back in so you and I will be at the same table :cool: :cool:

Brick...I think you'll perform a little magic on Saturday night by turning $14 into a buck twenty-five (1.25). Damn I hope no one already guessed that. :thumbs:

Oh this is your week!! I think you will come out with an even 30 bucks. Good luck...

Brandon

HEY BRICK! you tried to get slick on my 1000th post contest, so i'll say you wind up with a quarter of a dollar. $.25 you're going to try too hard. :laugh: ENJOY YOURSELF! :cool:

Well hell, looks like it’s almost here already, 1000 posts. Damn I’m a post whore. Anyway, I figure since no one has benefited from my useless drivel so far, they may as well cash in on the 1000th post

From your mouth to God's ears....... :sign:

With this post I now qualify for the Brick's 1000th post contest! :thumbs:

$5.75.....I hope you do better than that :whistling:

Thanks for a great contest, and GOOD LUCK!!

$75.50

Somebody's got to think you can cheat good, after all you made Capt.!!

My guess: $18.25

Thanks for the contest Brickhouse.
Good luck at the poker game.