• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bright flash of light

bfisher88

Livin' The Dream
So last night my girl was leaving my place and we looked outside to see a bright flash of light. It was almost as if it was daytime it was so bright. Couldn't figure out for the life of me what it was. So I assumed it was a part of the zombie invasion. Coming for the mormons first, imo.

Turns out it was this: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8714738

It may be too late for Utah, but I heard preparations have begun in Northern Cali! :whistling:

Very cool...almost like the kind of stuff you read about in comics as a kid.

Boy that must have been a big one. I'm surprised no one reported hearing anything... 3 years ago I witnessed a large meteorite streak across the sky here in Winnipeg and it made a very loud hissing sound as it passed, almost like a can of pop slowly releasing gas.

Oh don't excite me like that, I was enjoy a nice cup of coffee as I read through the new posts list and saw this... I put my coffee down on my desk, ran to my room grabbed my Zombie Survival Bag (10" Tactical Close Range Combat Knife, 24" Decapitating black steel sword, maps, ace bandages, bottles of water, high protein energy bars, spare change of survival clothes) and was about to book it too the garage for my water and food rations before heading to the gun store in a soon to be fortified 97 Chevy K1500!!! Whheeewwwwww it almost got crazy!!! :0

Yep, my tactical 12 ga was on high alert there for a second. That would be cool to see though........ The Meteor that is, not zombies.

Whatever.... you only saw that because of the special filler in that Peach Phillies you were passing around last night.
sign.gif

Are you sure that it wasn't the Angel Moroni trying to show you where the next set of golden plates were buried?

And to think I put my new hoodie on just in case...

312106395v3_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Didn't something like this happen in The Andromeda Strain? Maybe a little town's population is going to die mysteriously. Keep hyperventilating... it's good for you :)

HELP! :0 ..... STOP :angry: ..... I just tried the Shamrocker hyper maneuver ........ The only thing it did was raise the humidity level. :p