• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bring your 'A' game

Sounds like fun.

I'll have to dig out the summer smokes soon and I'll make sure to add the A's to the mix.

No entries so far.  I know there is still time, but let's get going.   Carve out a couple hours on a Sunday afternoon, turn on a ball game, and enjoy yourself.   That's the whole point of this, to take a few hours just for yourself to relax.

Brent I thought about this last night when Kris (Light This!) supplied domino's night with Sancho Panza Sanchos (47X9.3") However between the intense Bruins game and the more intense Puerto Rican, Haitian, and 2 white guys playing domino's this was not a good time to take notes...LOL I did snap a couple pics though and figured I would share them here to try and get the ball rolling. 

Key things I remember about the cigar despite the screaming and yelling. Kris (Light This!) and Big E (the Haitian) had bad draw issues and needed to poke the smoke to open it up through the first half of the smoke. Roland was having slight draw issues but not as bad as the other two. My draw was perfect through out the entire smoke. Smoke time was quite different between the four of us. I was done in the 1.5-2 hr mark and Kris and Big E were at about the 2.5-3 hr mark. I think I am a fast smoker and they had the draw issues along with domino strategy issues which this white Irish man still has not figured out. I just mach numbers till I'm out of tiles or some one wins and a capicu is a great way to finish a round is the main thing I learned so far. Back to the smoke we all agreed it had great flavors that stayed very consistent for the entire cigar.. Nice nutty undertone with a distinct sweet Cuban tobacco flavor from start to finish. Kris did not have an age but that vitola was discontinued in 2006. I wish I got some more pics but the game was intense (Bruins not Domino's...LOL) Not really a review but I thought I would share based on the smoke size. 

gallery_13257_1492_305941.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_2135748.jpg

Thanks again Kris for the great smoke brother you are always a great host!

I haven't forgotten this one, Brent.  In fact, I am chomping at the, ummm, 'A', to get mine done.

I haven't forgotten, either. I just need someone to hurry up and get here. Maybe I'll try to do another one inthe mean time.

Paul you got a pic of that bat hangin' from your lip lit?

How much smoke did it produce, looks like it'd be smooth and mild.

emoshun said:
Paul you got a pic of that bat hangin' from your lip lit?

How much smoke did it produce, looks like it'd be smooth and mild.

Sadly no... I know how much you guys love my boyish good looks!  :laugh:
It put out some great smoke so you could only imagine 4 of them going in a 3 season porch and very smooth and mild.

Anyone bringing a Puros Indios Chief to the game?

I've got an old Monte A. I'll smoke it and review while my much prettier and smarter half is at her baby shower

Only about a month and a half left and so far only one entry.   Don't let Paul win by default. 

No review, but here's a nice Monte A I smoked a few years back.

MonteA1-vi.jpg

Matt R said:
No review, but here's a nice Monte A I smoked a few years back.

MonteA1-vi.jpg

You had more hair back....well, no, I guess you didn't!

Nevermind.

One entry so far.    Very disappointing.  Step it up.  

Paul, might as well PM your address since it seems you are going to win by default at this point.

I've been asked to extend this out just a little longer so a few others can get reviews posted.    I'm extending this for a couple of weeks. 

Paul, since you beat the original deadline I'll get something out to you regardless when I send the winnings.

Bsneed51 said:
I've been asked to extend this out just a little longer so a few others can get reviews posted.    I'm extending this for a couple of weeks. 

Paul, since you beat the original deadline I'll get something out to you regardless when I send the winnings.

A little longer.... It's been 4 months!!! Who are these slackers?  :laugh:

It's all good Brent see what gets posted and keep the contest going. Whats the new deadline?

Paul

I will! Ok so I'll essentially be doing "selfie" vid's and I'll string together small 20 second clips to make a longer video.

I was thinking 20 second review/updated every 15 mins or so? This way I can try and include some of the waitresses at Casa Fuente.

Yay or nay?

emoshun said:
I will! Ok so I'll essentially be doing "selfie" vid's and I'll string together small 20 second clips to make a longer video.

I was thinking 20 second review/updated every 15 mins or so? This way I can try and include some of the waitresses at Casa Fuente.

Yay or nay?

Sounds good to me!  :thumbs: