• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Britney's backside

Mark Twain

Call me Ishmael.
Do you remember when Britney had that nice, firm, cherry bomb of an ass?

Then she got knocked up by some trailer trash refugee and started popping pills and packing on pounds and shaved her head.

Well gentlemen, she can't change her past, but at least she can reshape her ass! :love:

89105_3_122_371lo.jpg

04_555302.jpg

britneyspearsinbikinionthebeachi-1.jpg

bsbs5a_212003.jpg

3655_bs92_582668.jpg

3657_bs94_190689.jpg

britneyspearsinbikinionthebeachinma.jpg

She doesn't look that good to me in the above pics.

Nope, sorry. That wouldn't even qualify as fertile masturbation. Ewwww!

This is simply a case of subjective data skewing the objective facts. The fact is, she's got a nice ass.

Doc.

??? Was that hail damage ??? I think she can claim that on her homeowners insurance.

Where's the barf emoticon when you need it? She falls into a category of "used to have it".

looks like 50lbs of cottage cheese stuffed into a plastic bag, what a damn train wreck...

This is simply a case of subjective data skewing the objective facts. The fact is, she's got a nice ass.

Doc.

I must say I disagree good sir. And i ask you reconsider. I offer up this evidence of a nice ass to compair against.

40521207_bef23ce11159939432.jpg

Doc.

I must say I disagree good sir. And i ask you reconsider. I offer up this evidence of a nice ass to compair against.

I think 90% of the pictures you see of women in magazines have been airbrushed heavily. All the blemishes you see are removed and all the imperfections are ironed out. You won’t see a bruise or a wrinkle. You won’t see reality, but a product that has been packaged. I like that airbrushed packaging just as much as the next guy, but I also like to see what she looks like before Photoshop. :)

Does anyone notice the strange shadow beneath her right butt cheek?

Doc.

I think 90% of the pictures you see of women in magazines have been airbrushed heavily. All the blemishes you see are removed and all the imperfections are ironed out. You won’t see a bruise or a wrinkle. You won’t see reality, but a product that has been packaged. I like that airbrushed packaging just as much as the next guy, but I also like to see what she looks like before Photoshop. :)

Does anyone notice the strange shadow beneath her right butt cheek?

Its a screen shot off a live PPV event so theres no air brushing, the shadow is actually the ring shes walking around.

90%...your being too conservative...it is more like 100% of every model in every fashion mag, glamour mag, etc are retouched in one form or another. To see how extreme this can be, take a look at this retouch video, photoshop in the hands of a trained artist can be a very dangerous thing. You may have to confirm your age with this, it shows a little bit of butt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PduJAw5oxIg...ted&search=