• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Broke my cherry

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
So I've been in the new house for 2 weeks now but hadn't yet had my first smoke while at the house. I couldn't decide what to have, and I wanted it to be a special night.

Tonight that finally happened.

Had my mom, 2 sisters and brother in law over for dinner..first time my sisters had seen the new house since we moved in. Had a great dinner that my wife made and enjoyed the company during the evening. After everyone left I decided to break in my balcony and smoke something.

I chose for my first smoke at the house a Padron 3000 maduro that was gifted to me by a neighbour and fellow BOTL on here Jabba. He told me it had 1 1/2 years of age on it so I decided to go for it.

It was a relatively nice evening, a bit on the chilly side, but no wind to speak of, nice and calm outside so I pulled up a chair on the balcony, got my Stinky ashtray and went at it.

I'm in awe. I have never had a cigar that burned as evenly as this thing did. So often with cigars I smoke the burn becomes uneven at some point and I always thought it was something I did wrong when I first lit the smoke. The padron burned straight as a razor from start to finish. It was so smooth and gave me tons of smoke.

I didn't want the thing to end. I went right down to the nub, so far that the cigar was smaller then the stinky ledge part that holds the smoke. I don't know if it's the mood I was in this evening, 2 days away from my daughter's baptism, but it was one of the best smokes I've ever had. I am going to order a box of these things ASAP.

If all padrons smoke like this one, I'll become a huge padron whore. I can't believe this is such a cheap smoke because it feels like it should be a super premium to me.

I love everyone on this board, especially Jabba for introducing me to this cigar.

Goodnight and God bless my fellow BOTLs.

congrats on the house great choice of smoke,I had bought a box of 5000 maduro and fell in love seemed like I smoked them in a week and just bought another box yesterday.Give the 5000's a try you'll lovem :thumbs:

So I've been in the new house for 2 weeks now but hadn't yet had my first smoke while at the house. I couldn't decide what to have, and I wanted it to be a special night.

Tonight that finally happened.

Had my mom, 2 sisters and brother in law over for dinner..first time my sisters had seen the new house since we moved in. Had a great dinner that my wife made and enjoyed the company during the evening. After everyone left I decided to break in my balcony and smoke something.

I chose for my first smoke at the house a Padron 3000 maduro that was gifted to me by a neighbour and fellow BOTL on here Jabba. He told me it had 1 1/2 years of age on it so I decided to go for it.

It was a relatively nice evening, a bit on the chilly side, but no wind to speak of, nice and calm outside so I pulled up a chair on the balcony, got my Stinky ashtray and went at it.

I'm in awe. I have never had a cigar that burned as evenly as this thing did. So often with cigars I smoke the burn becomes uneven at some point and I always thought it was something I did wrong when I first lit the smoke. The padron burned straight as a razor from start to finish. It was so smooth and gave me tons of smoke.

I didn't want the thing to end. I went right down to the nub, so far that the cigar was smaller then the stinky ledge part that holds the smoke. I don't know if it's the mood I was in this evening, 2 days away from my daughter's baptism, but it was one of the best smokes I've ever had. I am going to order a box of these things ASAP.

If all padrons smoke like this one, I'll become a huge padron whore. I can't believe this is such a cheap smoke because it feels like it should be a super premium to me.

I love everyone on this board, especially Jabba for introducing me to this cigar.

Goodnight and God bless my fellow BOTLs.

Congrats on your new place! I just picked up a Padron 3000 Maduro 3 days ago at a B&M. Now I can't wait to give it a shot. But I think I will let it age for awhile (once I stabilize my humi situation :whistling: )

Glad you enjoyed it Zee, now just wait til I turn you on to my Macs! I got a Prince Phillip waiting with your name on it.

:) Way to go! I love those. I think I like the 2000 just as much. For the price it's hard for me to argue against them. :thumbs:

Congrats on the first new home smoke!
The 3000s are some of my favorites. Fresh, they are good. Outstanding, really, for the price. With age...well, I can't say it any better than you did.
Congrats again. Ain't it grand when a cigar is just another perfect part of being in your "happy place?"

Back