• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BTL

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
I went over to help Ricmac move some stuff to his new house and afterwards he treated me to my first AF Between The Lines. He of course smoked one as well (his first too). I have one in the cooler and have traded/ gifted a few in the past but wasn't sure what to expect. I must say it was a great smoke.

Here's the Cliff's notes:

Construction
I'm sure most of you have seen them. What can I say other than it just looks cool, but aside from that the construction was perfect.

Draw/Burn
I used a cutter on this one and was surprised at how much smoke I got right away despite it being tapered at the lit end. The burn was very even and the draw was just right (it wasn't too easy but you didn't have to suck on it like a McDonalds milk shake through a straw either).

Taste
It tasted like a cigar. I don't know, I guess it tasted pretty similar to a lot of the other higher end Fuentes I've had. It seemed to get more complex in the mid section but maybe that was the alcohol telling me it was more complex :rolleyes:

Overall impression
I'm glad I finally smoked one of these and I thought it was a great stick. I don't think I'll make a habit of smoking them especially for the price and the fact that the Don Carlos and Anejos are my favorite Fuentes anyway. Oh don't overlook those sungrown chateau fuentes either, they're pretty yummy.
I'm not going to attempt to give the BTL a rating but I will say that if you get the chance you should torch one up.

Glad you enjoyed it bro. This was a great cigar but not one I would buy many of. I think its more cool looking than a great smoke. I have one in the humi as eye candy but I don't think I'll be getting too many more. I'd rather have a PAM or a 26 at this price.

Overall, a good not great smoking experience. Glad I finally lit one up.