• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BTL's

That is high. I was extremely lucky this weekend and found a box for $250.00. :D

That is high. I was extremely lucky this weekend and found a box for $250.00. :D

You found a box of BTL for $250? More power to you my brother but I can't believe their real at that price.

There are quite real. They are from a small, local B&M who charges at or below MSRP and I happened to be at the right place at the right time.

You found a box of BTL for $250? More power to you my brother but I can't believe their real at that price.

There are quite real. They are from a small, local B&M who charges at or below MSRP and I happened to be at the right place at the right time.

You got a whole box of btl's for more than $3.25 below msrp per stick and apparently no tax?!?!?...... all I can say is shame on you for stealing some poor blind guy's short stories! :laugh:

You got a whole box of btl's for more than $3.25 below msrp per stick and apparently no tax?!?!?...... all I can say is shame on you for stealing some poor blind guy's short stories! :laugh:

Well, it was $250.00 plus 6.00% PA Sales Tax. I also picked up a box of San Cristobal Clasicos for $133.00.