• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BUD.

sibernation

All these fancy drinks out there. Must admit I tried a couple. Anyway, after working out or a hard day on the farm my vote goes for a very simple, icey, LONG NECK BUD. Has to be the long neck and def. not from a can. :p

LOL! I have a long neck Bud fresh outta the freezer sitting right here next to me as I type! I left it in there a little too long... it's all slushy on the top... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Aloha,

Wade

I worked in St Louis for about 5 years in the mid to kate '90's. There you learn to love Bud or you don't drink. I learned to love it. My favorite beer. Even over the "fancy Yuppie" micro-brews. They are good but you just can't get em anywhere. You can get good ole Bud anywhere on the planet.
Jerry

I rather dislike Budweiser, to damn weak, tastes like beer flavored water. No character

Dawn said:
Give me a good Guinness from draught any day!
now that's what i'm talking about!!!!!

forget those bladder filtered commercial beers! :p

A bud is fine for after mowing the lawn and it won't take long to kill off anyway.

Other than thatMichelob

and I don't mean any of that new Low-Carb, no flavor,no substance, taste like seltzer water crap either.

Born and bred in St. Louis
Robb

You really need to get out more. The only thing those MASS produced so-called beer's are good for are marinating food. :p

I can't drink those factory beers. They taste like horse p*ss and all the chemicals and the cheap grain extracts give me a headache.

Beer consists of four ingredients: water, hops, malted barley, and yeast. Anything containing rice, millet, artifical preservatives, colorings, or flavorings, "foam stabilizers", or any of the rest of it just doesn't qualify as beer as far as I'm concerned. Did you even wonder why beer is one of the few food products that does not carry a list of ingredients?

Mexican beer is much superior to most US beer. I'll drink Corona or Dos Equis any day of the week.

as far as Mexican beer goes, nothing goes w/ a plate full of enchilatas (sp?) better than a Tecate.

and for desert, a Negra Modelo is in order. (sp, again)

Macros - In no particular order;

Miller Lite - Longnecks - on ice (no other way)
Negro Modelo (lime required)
DosXX Amber (same as above)

Here in the PacNW there's a microbrew on every corner, or at least a tavern with 50 taps or so. In the micro catagory, Mirror Pond and Bridgeport's IPA are regulars....:cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Corona Gigante said:
I can't drink those factory beers. They taste like horse p*ss and all the chemicals and the cheap grain extracts give me a headache.

Beer consists of four ingredients: water, hops, malted barley, and yeast. Anything containing rice, millet, artifical preservatives, colorings, or flavorings, "foam stabilizers", or any of the rest of it just doesn't qualify as beer as far as I'm concerned. Did you even wonder why beer is one of the few food products that does not carry a list of ingredients?

Mexican beer is much superior to most US beer. I'll drink Corona or Dos Equis any day of the week.
[snapback]217048[/snapback]​

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I agree. But I do admit, probably my favorite is:

bass.gif

Your favorite beer is a web hosting site? Time to either start or stop taking those meds. :p

coventrycat86 said:
:thumbs:   :thumbs:  :thumbs:

I agree.  But I do admit, probably my favorite is:

bass.gif

[snapback]217946[/snapback]​

I checked this message from home and the image is a Bass Pale Ale label. I wondered what AVB was talking about. Then I check from work and it's an ISP logo. How weird is that?

I enjoy a Bass now and again myself but it's not considered a "top tier" product. These are my favorite available tipples.

Black Sheep Ale
Samuel Smith's India Pale Ale
Fuller's ESB
Young's Special London Ale

Let me know if you plan a trip to England. There's a lot of good beer and good pub related material I could point you to. The English pub is as important a contribution to world culture as Shakespeare or the Beatles and deserves to be appreciated.

Yeungling is the one to have!

Negra Modelo
Fat Tire Ale
Brooklyn Lager
Brooklyn Weisse

I would stay away from Bud and Miller, when there are so many great regional beers available!

Like cigars variety is the spice of life.