• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena Vista Cigars Are Back

smokem

Just wanted to let y'all know.

Buena Vista Cigars will be hitting B&M shelves soon, if they haven't already.

My local B&M got 7 boxes in this week. Talking with the owner, he told me he'll have no problem getting more and keeping them in stock. Don't know all the details, but it seems a German pipe manufacturer has picked up the distribution rites to the brand and will be shipping on a regular bases.  

Hope he's right, but I guess time will tell.

ironpeddler said:
Now we have to see if the blends changed at all ;)
From what the owner of the shop told me, they are as good as ever.

broblues said:
Who carries them?

The only place I know of at the moment is my local. That's not to say no one else does, but after a quick internet search, I don't see them anywhere. 

My B&M does not have online sales, but I can ask if he'd be willing to ship if you'd like?

smokem said:

Now we have to see if the blends changed at all ;)
From what the owner of the shop told me, they are as good as ever.

broblues said:
Who carries them?

The only place I know of at the moment is my local. That's not to say no one else does, but after a quick internet search, I don't see them anywhere. 

My B&M does not have online sales, but I can ask if he'd be willing to ship if you'd like?

Act quickly... Jason may clean them out once he reads this...

Nice! Now I can start smoking cigars again.

Just had a Reserva robusto tonight. It was great. Can't wait to get a box of these.

Backslide said:
Oh oh oh..... Pm me prices plz. Lol

That Limited Edition one you bombed me with was freakin' AWESOME!...one of the top 5 best cigars I smoked all of last year! It was a belicoso if I'm not mistaken.

After I smoked it I looked for a box and there were none to be found..... ???

I understand this is the contact for BV's:
Paul Sickles(owner)
That's A Great Cigar Shoppe
180 Erie Blvd
Schenectady, NY 12305
518-346-4052

Not sure if production has begun, how the cigars taste, etc, however hopefully the blends remain the same.

I just got off of the phone with them..............the sticks are going fast!

I just called as well... & yes they do sound as if they are going fast.

Just when I thought I could start smoking from my stash of these, you guys are saying they're going to be HTF again?  :laugh: