• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena Vista Cigars Are Back

Not a good sign being at CI.

I wonder if these are a new blend or the old stock? The little belicoso is not listed either.

ETA: Their FB page hasn't been updated in over a year and their website is now gone. I'm thinking closeout or CI bought them lock, stock, and label. I hope they're not slapping the old bands on some crappy stock cigars.

Tall Paul said:
Yes that's the cigars
Thanks.

ironpeddler said:
Not a good sign being at CI.

I wonder if these are a new blend or the old stock? The little belicoso is not listed either.

ETA: Their FB page hasn't been updated in over a year and their website is now gone. I'm thinking closeout or CI bought them lock, stock, and label. I hope they're not slapping the old bands on some crappy stock cigars.

Now I feel hesitant about getting these, I wouldn't know the difference if these are or not the original because I never smoked them. Have anybody ordered some from CI?

I have a box of 10 EL Robusto due on the 9th and will let you know how they look. No experience of these to compare them to though. We will see.

Capt J said:
I have a box of 10 EL Robusto due on the 9th and will let you know how they look. No experience of these to compare them to though. We will see.

Send one to Mr. Backslide...he'll make the definitive call on these for sure.

Capt J said:

Thanks, and hopefully they will still be available by the time all is said and done

Did CI just start selling these? I doubt we'll see BVC return... This might be old stock.

whylieineedacigar said:
<br /> <br />Thanks, and hopefully they will still be available by the time all is said and done
<br /><br />
whylieineedacigar said:
Did CI just start selling these? I doubt we'll see BVC return... This might be old stock.
<br /> <br />Yes, some of them are already out of stock there
<br /><br />I purchased them ALL, don't even try ;)

Backslide said:

<br /> <br />Thanks, and hopefully they will still be available by the time all is said and done
<br /><br />
whylieineedacigar said:

<br /> <br />Yes, some of them are already out of stock there
<br /><br />I purchased them ALL, don't even try ;)

Sell me some, sharing is caring :D

I will be glad to share-trade-gift with these when they arrive. When one of the CP regulars here describe a smoke as "awesome" my curiosity is aroused.
It is my first time dealing with CI and from what i am reading it seems their reputation is not so good . 

They seemed squared away with this order. Would be glad to send you one of these when they arrive. PM me with an addy.

Capt J said:
They seemed squared away with this order. Would be glad to send you one of these when they arrive. PM me with an addy.

LOL Did you see all the sizes that are selling out? That's because Jason bought them I am sure he will share his thoughts when he gets his dozen boxes!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11322]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11321]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11320]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11319]

They arrived today.

There is one in the drawer of the humi to rest for a week before burning. I will let you know when it gets burned.