• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena Vista Short Churchill

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
Reaction score
Lighter – Blazer Little Buddy
Cutter/Punch– Xikar 007 Punch
Ashtray – Stinky Ashtray for Liga Privada
Paired drink – Water

This is a review I promised Jason(Backslide) I would do, thanks for the cigar bro, I'll be buying a box of these. I apologize for the lack of pictures, some have vanished.

Firstly, I noticed this cigar has to be one of the best looking cigars I've ever seen. Firmly rolled, perfect triple cap, this cigar is remarkable, not a single defect!

The prelight draw has a noticeable sweetness, resembling a cream, with a mild tobacco hint.

The first draw after the light has potent sweetness, hints of caramel and something that reminds me of a warm milk. Very very pleasant, I'm hoping for more of this. Smoking this cigar down to the 1/3 mark, I've noticed a very noticeable vanilla flavor, mixed with hints of caramel and chocolate. It's a freakin' mocha latte you can smoke... Awesomeness!

The second third I have that distinct vanilla taste up front again, with chocolate and caramel undertones. This cigar is becoming a real gem. Maybe I'm imagining this, but I swear I get small hints of iced coffee, this is one hell of a smoke. Finishing the second third, I continue to taste sweet earthy flavors, caramel and vanilla.

The last third of this cigar is just like the first two, sweet flavors, plentiful amounts of caramel, vanilla and milk chocolate. No tar is evident, no bitterness at all, just amazing... I've noticed that there wasn't even a hint of spice throughout this entire cigar, super pleasant smoking. This has to be the best cigar I've had in a while, great price. This was like smoking a flavored cigar, without any adding perfume or flavorings. This is what I wish Acids could be, I'd buy the hell out of them.

100_2796.jpg

100_2797.jpg

100_2798.jpg

100_2799.jpg

100_2800.jpg

100_2804.jpg

100_2806.jpg

Nice review bro!! I smoked a few boxes already I can't decided which is my favorite also their packaging is awesome.

With all this recent Buena Vista talk, I marched down to the humi this morning and grabbed the Reserva Robo I picked up in a recent pass. Wow, that was delicious! Awesome construction and creamy throughout. Wonderful pairing with a large cup of Peets Sumatra coffee.

These sound very nice, I will have to get my hands on one of these and give it a try. Nice review.

I have some of these in the humidor, and never really paid much attention to them. You've convinced me to fire one up!

I have some of these in the humidor, and never really paid much attention to them. You've convinced me to fire one up!

:0 I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :blush:

I found a Buena Vista Limitada 2008 which appears to be a Double Robusto. I cannot believe how much this thing smells like chocolate! I haven't smelled a cigar with this much cocoa in a long time. It smells like a big fat fresh warm brownie. I can't wait to light it up. If I don't do it tonight I'll review it tomorrow.

Now Rod, makes me want to smoke another one. Jason I'll be there in a hour!

I can bring a step ladder for you squirt. Tuesday or Wednesday works for me, let me know!

I'd like to know what you think of them...please keep us posted.

Have you ever tried one Gary? if not PM me your Address bro!

I haven't yet...no one around me in NJ sells them according to the BV website! I saw them online but didn't want to order a box without trying one first. But when I saw Jesus post he liked them, that almost scared me off them!!! :)

Thanks for the offer! Addy in profile....we can do a trade.

I haven't yet...no one around me in NJ sells them according to the BV website! I saw them online but didn't want to order a box without trying one first. But when I saw Jesus post he liked them, that almost scared me off them!!! :)

I'll get some in the mail to ya Monday or Tuesday :)

I'll get some in the mail to ya Monday or Tuesday :)

You da' man Birthday Boy!