• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena vistas at a steal!

Yowsers, but hey they are excellent smokes for when you have buddies over that want to smoke something yummy and you can't part with an ISOM. ;) 

emoshun said:
Yowsers, but hey they are excellent smokes for when you have buddies over that want to smoke something yummy and you can't part with an ISOM. ;)

Yes, these won't go to waste. They aren't the original release, but they are pretty decent and especially for that price!

Just picked up 2 boxes for the golf course.   Maybe these will help my game.   lol

mjolnir01 said:
Jason hasn't cleaned them out yet?

If they were the original release perhaps.

CMontoya79 said:

Jason hasn't cleaned them out yet?
I sent him a text message 1st. I'm surprised he didn't buy all the inventory.
whylieineedacigar said:

Picked up two boxes!

Looks like I might have been a bit heavy handed on these. I picked up 8 boxes ???
No such thing.

I agreed with you Sir.

61863539f64faf173ebea165f23a245a.jpg

Sooo goooood

I think that pic indicates that Jason has bought their remaining inventory. Or, that this place only has inventory because he sold them some of his stash.

Thanks for the heads up.  Snagged a couple boxes and the shipping wasn't bad either.

I grabbed three boxes, if you can't trust Caesar the empire is doomed. Hail Caesar

Picked up a couple boxes each of the two smaller sizes. Looks like the corona larga are gone.