• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena vistas at a steal!

Pulled the trigger on a box of the Short Churchills... I missed the boat on Buena Vista before, so I'm looking forward to trying them.

Nice!  I wish these would come back to production...  

Thanks for the heads-up!

I bought two boxes of the Short Pyramids for the cost of a bundle of Super-Premium Seconds. Saweeet?

Thanks for the heads up good sir. Picked up 3 boxes of the short Churchill.

I ordered 2 boxes.  Should be here friday...just in time for vacation to Arkansas dude ranch on Sunday!   

That's odd. I would try calling. I and others, it would seem have all received confirmation. Did you register or check out as a guest? I've noticed that guest checkouts sometimes do not give you order confirmations or updates with various online retailers.

Sent them an email and they said it shipped yesterday.  Their initial email went to spam, found it after I got in touch with them. 

I knew I was charged.  I was getting a little worried.  Thanks for the heads up!

I called and they're shipping out today.

I thought about the risk and decided the risk/reward was adequate. "First we try, then we trust." :p

I haven't gotten an email from them but UPS alerts me when something is shipped to my house and I got that today....

Ordered some of the short Churchill...

We'll see :)

Thanks for the heads up...

Ordered/Paid for on the 12th, says I should receive on the 20th.

For $33 all paid for via Paypal, I have no worries.

They arrived today looking fine. I smoked one OTT and enjoyed it. Great deal if you like well aged, flavorful, medium cigars for a buckfitty!

IMG_20150617_212009087.jpg

In his ridic story he posts;

"Fair warning: in a month or two, I'm getting in a few thousand more boxes from the factory - the last of the Edicion Limitada '08 blend - but in even bigger sizes. Those will not, cannot, be priced anywhere near this $14.99."

Let's see if he prices them close to that when that time comes. :)