• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena vistas at a steal!

Just got my 3 boxes today. Glad I didn't order more, they maxed out my humidor! Had to consolidate one box, so down to 4 left in there.

Just got mine on Saturday. Quick turnarond and although there were no humi-packs in the boxes, the thin piece of spanish cedar was warped from a humid environment and they smoked great right out of the box!

So glad I bought more! That'll last me through what I can bear of Minnesota winter smoking.

I'll smoke a few of these and do a full review. First impression. Impeccable packaging and presentation. Construction is flawless. You can tell these were rolled by experienced torcedor's as they are very full with minimal veins. Tight construction from head to toe. Opening the box reveals a heavy sweet hay and light tobacco aroma. All of the bands are covered in a light dust suggesting these have been moved around several times. The foot band was a wise choice as it prohibits the discovery of cracking upon first inspection. I have no doubt that these were moved from warehouse to warehouse before making their way into my hands.

My initial thought; the blender was inexperienced and did not arrive at the desired result after production was finished. The company decided to age the tobacco in order to smooth the edges. The desired result was never achieved even after the 5 years of rest that these cigars supposedly received. They finally mellowed to the point of being salable and they are being discounted heavily in order to reduce inventory and free up capitol for the next attempt. But what the fuck do I know!?! I'll smoke three and give a final report. High hopes, low expectations.
0235ad52daf307a5d44fca0d84c24408.jpg

79c359fd341789a8048c2a0924cc3ac5.jpg

4304444804a67c64f726d6a5daf54a0a.jpg

569f430f59c986f59737a0c1d7b8d06f.jpg

Smoked one tonight and was pleasantly surprised. But half drunkish so I will smoke 2 more and make my decision.

Haven't been on much, but fortunate to see this thread. Ordered on box of the Robustos size (no room) . Always looking for a decent med smoke. Thanks, C.

Lezanstar makes an interesting point regarding presentation of these. Obviously careful planning and thought was put into the presentation and packaging just to have them end up exceptional value smokes. There's got to be a good back story to these we're all missing.

FYI, JR cigars is selling their last remaining inventory in petite pyramid and shirt Churchill at $19.99 a box, today only, while supplies last.

Just got a couple of the petite pyramid since Jason (Backslide) holds them in such high regard.

C

Thanks for the tip. Just ordered a couple of boxes. Hard to beat the price if they are as good as everyone is saying they are.