• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bundle or Low Cost Cigar Reviews

SJM up to his old tricks again. One question, though, are these new bundles of the package pressed variety? :laugh:

And by the way, have you seen Lew has called it quits with the Flor De Baloney, and closing them out? Wonder why... :laugh:

SJM up to his old tricks again. One question, though, are these new bundles of the package pressed variety? :laugh:

And by the way, have you seen Lew has called it quits with the Flor De Baloney, and closing them out? Wonder why... :laugh:
Sticked arrived today!!!
Although, I am a little upset none of them had "package press"!!!

They all arrived in great shape bro! Once again, thanks for letting me be a part of this experiment... I think???

;)

I got the sticks in the mail today as well!!! Thank you SJM! I'm particularly curious about the Vibe! They all came in, in great shape! :thumbs: I'm going to let these sit for a little while before starting on my reviews. :D

I did catch that about Flor De Baloney!! And think, we were one of the first to sample that. Now the question is, is it worth his close out price? I am going to have to check our old reviews!! :laugh: I think he is giving away a free bundle for each one you buy!! Even that may not cut it though.

About that 'package pressed', I really think it is going to take off one day. I am trying to file for the patent before it does!! :laugh:

I got the sticks in the mail today as well!!! Thank you SJM! I'm particularly curious about the Vibe! They all came in, in great shape! :thumbs: I'm going to let these sit for a little while before starting on my reviews. :D

The Vibe is a curios one. I will be interested in what the general consensus is about it.

I will try to get the threads up for the reviews later this week. Thanks all for joining this valient effort and sacrificing your taste buds for the greater good!!! :thumbs:

We have four out of the five threads up. Will try to get the last one up on Saturday evening. This at least gives you gents who want to try a cigar this weekend at least for to pick from. Again, thanks for the reviews. This will greatly add to the info at this site. :thumbs:

We have four out of the five threads up. Will try to get the last one up on Saturday evening. This at least gives you gents who want to try a cigar this weekend at least for to pick from. Again, thanks for the reviews. This will greatly add to the info at this site. :thumbs:
Sounds good bro...
Ok fellas, who's going to be first??? ???

I'll try and find some time this weekend to choke, uh... I mean SMOKE one or two of these!!! :thumbs:

I hope to fire one up this weekend or early next week! I'll report back my findings :thumbs: Thanks again to SJM!

I hope to fire one up this weekend or early next week! I'll report back my findings :thumbs: Thanks again to SJM!

X2

I too will try and get something going by next week. Lookin forward to the "bundle-mania" reviews...

mac

Just a little bit more time in the cooler and I will be getting on this. I must admit..... its hard to reach for the "VIBE" when you have an El Centurion and Opus X staring you in the eye...

Also when the fiancee keeps taking the camera to work with her.. :angry:

Heads up though.... reviews will be coming soon!

:thumbs:

mac

Again, I have to thank you brave volunteers!! Beware however, there may be one or two of the cigars that may surprize you. What you are doing is a great service. Not all of us can afford those delicious Opus X or Tats. This will give us some alternatives to those great cigars to fill in the time when we want to save them for a special occasion. Good smoking!!! :thumbs:

I just wanted to bump this up as I expect the reviews to start soon on the bundle or low cost cigars. We are looking forward to some great ones!! Again thanks guys. :thumbs:

I've smoked two of them this week, but I'm holding out until I smoke my way through all of the samples of one cigar before I post my review. I'm hoping to find some diamond in the rough here, because my tastes are beginning to get expensive and an affordable cigar would be a great asset.

D

Isn't that the truth about taste getting expensive. I receive the Cicar.com Chrismas catalog and looked at some of those prices. If you had a spare $12,000 you too could by some of the things they are offering!! :laugh: There are some good diamonds in the rough out there but they need to be found. Hopefully through some of reviews we will post here, in time, we will find them. :thumbs:

Isn't that the truth about taste getting expensive. I receive the Cicar.com Chrismas catalog and looked at some of those prices. If you had a spare $12,000 you too could by some of the things they are offering!! :laugh: There are some good diamonds in the rough out there but they need to be found. Hopefully through some of reviews we will post here, in time, we will find them. :thumbs:

I got that catalog, too. My wife wasn't up for the vacation to the Bahamas they were offering. How about it, SJM? Me and you, to the resort, we'll take a couple of those boxes of custom blended Graycliffs and send them out for reviews. :laugh:

Hey, you are on!! I tell you what, when I hit the lotto this weekend, I will book the trip for the both of us! What is $75,000 among friends. :laugh: The sad part is that there are many of folk that are going to take them up on that.

Take whatever time you need to review the cigars. I will send you multiple of the the same cigar for a second impression review. Take days, weeks, months to let us know what you think. Again, the community thanks you all for stepping up. Let the games begin!! :thumbs:

Let me reiterate about Sax giving you all the time you need for these reviews. I was included in the last round of these reviews and only got to three of the sticks before taking a very long break. The last stick I was working on reviewing was so bad I couldn't quite figure out what to write about it...... Three, Four, FIVE! months later all these sticks have been resting in my cooler and I was actually thinking today that I needed to finish up on these reviews............